Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

After all these years Leora should be use to ANY criticism since these are forums. Leora can fight back with less shows which means less revenue, leave RLC which means no more revenue or accept the good, bad and ugly of what is being posted. Life is full of criticism - negative or constructive. By the way, most, if not all, subscribers are there for Leora but now have a side dish of Paul. Logical that some are not comfortable or happy that Paul is a fixture now. I knew this would surface so I am sure this shouldn't surprise Leora either. Yes it will upset her but she needs to have thick skin (very nice smooth soft skin at that - mmmmm). Leora has to turn the other cheek (nice ass cheeks - mmmmm).

All good bro. We don't really have an6 effect in the long run. Peace

• Like 1

I'm liking this new adventurous Leora.  2 facials and twice now she's had Paul poke her in the butt with Mr. Pink.

I am thinking we'll see some new material from Leora who really has Paul more interested than back in Russia. Really liking the new attitudes both display towards each other.  Joking, smiles, laughter, tickling, cuddling.

Fingers crossed on her getting banged on the balcony either sitting on Paul's lap or standing at the rail with Paul nailing her from behind and her trying to keep quiet.

Real life, real couple getting more bonded, Leora expanding her repertoire and Paul more than willing to give it a go. Loving it. Keep it up.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm liking this new adventurous Leora.  2 facials and twice now she's had Paul poke her in the butt with Mr. Pink.

I am thinking we'll see some new material from Leora who really has Paul more interested than back in Russia. Really liking the new attitudes both display towards each other.  Joking, smiles, laughter, tickling, cuddling.

Fingers crossed on her getting banged on the balcony either sitting on Paul's lap or standing at the rail with Paul nailing her from behind and her trying to keep quiet.

Real life, real couple getting more bonded, Leora expanding her repertoire and Paul more than willing to give it a go. Loving it. Keep it up.

I'm loving it too but if I'm being realistic, this could just be the honeymoon phase now that they're back together. I hope it's not and they stay like this but we will see

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora has her playmate and we know she now has an adventurous sexual side to her so I think Paul will be constantly on the receiving end of it (lucky bastard). If I say more it will get picked apart so for now i will wait and see how things go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wouldn't this be a good bikini for Leora 

WWW.OUTKICK.COM

While Bette Midler was off offending the trans community over a tweet declaring that...

That would be something someone would wear at a Holocaust Survival Party.  

• Sad 2

Good Morning  

great thursday to all
good work

07/07/2022 07/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1