US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 7/7/22

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A hell of alot more of an administration than the current 3 ring circus that is no more than a corrupt mentally declining impaired puppet along with his puppeteer handlers and any and all of their cronies. If what they have done to the well being of a majority of American citizens in less than a year and a half was not as bad as it actually has been and is and continues to be, they could be considered a bad joke on the country but, unfortunately not because they have shown time and time again that they are actually no good at anything other than enriching themselves and any lobbyist and special interests organizations members who support them in doing so, and anyone who actually voted for, and continues to make excuses for, or spread propaganda for, or flat out lie for, are like them, also serious problems for the well being of the majority of the overall population who are citizens of the country.

Problems that will more than likely soon be stymied and brought to a halt to an extent, and put on a course to be rectified and if possible corrected when the country is put back on a path of being considered as headed in more of a good and much better direction in less than 90 days from now, and then again even more so 2 years from then.

I like you too much to argue like this again. I only want you as my old friend, but not like this bro. Peace

10 hours ago, jugghead said:

I like you too much to argue like this again. I only want you as my old friend, but not like this bro. Peace

So you can spout your opinions, but anyone who doesn't agree with you is suppose to be silent? That doesn't sound like much of a friendship to me. 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you can spout your opinions, but anyone who doesn't agree with you is suppose to be silent? That doesn't sound like much of a friendship to me. 

I believe I was talking to my friend and not you. Take your rhetoric elsewhere, person of little consequence.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I believe I was talking to my friend and not you. Take your rhetoric elsewhere, person of little consequence.

And I was talking to you the elitist asshole of little intelligence who believes he is too good to shop at Walmart. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

And how will that improve you life?

It wont improve my life any but it will sure bring a smile to a lot of faces in the USA if it happens. Steve Bannon is as far too the right as he can get with his conspiracy theories.