B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh something like the 3 hour tease show last night? I just got home from playing golf. It is one thing to seduce a man, and it is entirely different to tease a man. I do not know any man that likes to be teased without a pay off in the end.

Last night wasn't even a tease compared to what she did this morning. Very sensual meditation with belly muscles movements and moving her muscles near her vagina. She also put her hand inside her short and was about to start a bate and stopped.  It was really hot, at least to me. You should check out for you self, is all over the replays.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Last night wasn't even a tease compared to what she did this morning. Very sensual meditation with belly muscles movements and moving her muscles near her vagina. She also put her hand inside her short and was about to start a bate and stopped.  It was really hot, at least to me. You should check out for you self, is all over the replays.

I have seemed to have lost interest, I will wait until Mathilda and Marlene come back tonight or early in the morning. For now, I will surf all the other places and see what's up, then go to dinner and drink a few double bourbons and maybe a nice cigar. Be back later.

Sometimes I get mad at Esmi but I'm fully aware that the reason is only caused by my expectations and mine only.

Esmi does whatever she wants to do and when she wants to. She doesn't literally promise us or me anything.  

If she reads our posts and thinks “What the hell are they talking about?” is because we have some expectations for what we want to watch based on the behavior of the other tenants. 

To me this site should be the perfect meeting of voyeurs and exhibitionists.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sometimes I get mad at Esmi but I'm fully aware that the reason is only caused by my expectations and mine only.

Esmi does whatever she wants to do and when she wants to. She doesn't literally promise us or me anything.  

If she reads our posts and thinks “What the hell are they talking about?” is because we have some expectations for what we want to watch based on the behavior of the other tenants. 

To me this site should be the perfect meeting of voyeurs and exhibitionists.   

💯….well said, she can do whatever she wants but I sometimes wander, does she know what RLC is, do they tell the tenants what this is all about 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

💯….well said, she can do whatever she wants but I sometimes wander, does she know what RLC is, do they tell the tenants what this is all about 🤷‍♂️

She knows because of the others. She knows about the shows and bates, but she choose to do in her way. Like was this week with Alana and Kristy there and a few months ago when she did a massage on Bea and Kristy.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She knows because of the others. She knows about the shows and bates, but she choose to do in her way. Like was this week with Alana and Kristy there and a few months ago when she did a massage on Bea and Kristy.

Interesting….do they give them free membership so they can see what’s on the site? 

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Interesting….do they give them free membership so they can see what’s on the site? 

I don't think so because I think they shouldn't. I know the Radi had a premium sub, don't remember the others. Ullyana knew about the cam angles and lighting but don't know if she had a sub.

I said that she know because I believe that they discuss about it in the group chats that they have where they arrange those parties and talk about other stuff and of course, they talk in person.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think so because I think they shouldn't. I know the Radi had a premium sub, don't remember the others. Ullyana knew about the cam angles and lighting but don't know if she had a sub.

I said that she know because I believe that they discuss about it in the group chats that they have where they arrange those parties and talk about other stuff and of course, they talk in person.

Yeah, I am sure they do, I mean it’s not hard to find out if you cared lol

Ullyana was playing the cameras like no one else, but a lot of other girls do it too.

To me that’s part of the show, as long as it’s not forced and fake, and I do agree that Esmi doesn’t have to do anything but also I agree that if that’s the case, move on with your life 🤷‍♂️😉 and bring girls that want to participate and have fun with it 

Take care now!

• Upvote 1