B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Can I ask how you found this out?

IIRC she told Luna once and she's being planing this for a long time since that wasn't the first time that she said.

I think she got a inspiration from Pam that did the same thing.

I don't know if she was trying to rend an yacht exactly or just a boat that can fit her closest friends.

What I remember is that her plans was to get the girls only, don't know now with that guy getting a yacht for her if there will be males too. But since is Marlene that we are talking about so probably there will be males too. 😅

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

As usual the difference in attitude to a sexually active male and a sexually active female.

the day Samson takes a girl to fuck every night I'll say the same thing, I, I see her

many of you should have a more detached attitude towards these girls, they are just girls doing a job, exactly, entertaining adults with sexual things, clearly they also have a life, but it is not the one we see

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

as always you live in a world of your own, Marlene, she brings guys home because she knows she has a bonus, every time she has sex in front of the camera, someone says all girls should do like her, the problem is that not all girls are sluts like her, simple as that

Stay in your microworld and when you finally learn how RLC works , you can come out and make your preaching ..And also , don’t forget to go to church on Sunday and listen to the Pope speaking about monogamy …Marlene lives her life the way she loves , she would exactly the same outside RLC , she loves men and sex , she fucks on cameras at any time and nit at certain standard prime time hours like some Divas do to get the bonuses and make more money … You are so incorrect because if the way you say was happening , then all girls would be like her .. Learn to watch characters and behaviors , learn to understand people and behaviors and as of her being slutty , it’s so sad that the life she has and has fucked 8 guys in nearly 5 months , you wish you would have done 8 girls so as to consider yourself the Alpha male and ultimate sex machine that women can resist … Wondering what makes you comment at a site that when girls live their life for whatever reason seems to bother you that much s9 as to characterize  them …UPS …I forgot , one more jealous male individual here while can’t  have quality life 😁😁 Enjoy your life the way it is , I am sure it is fun .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Stay in your microworld and when you finally learn how RLC works , you can come out and make your preaching ..And also , don’t forget to go to church on Sunday and listen to the Pope speaking about monogamy …Marlene lives her life the way she loves , she would exactly the same outside RLC , she loves men and sex , she fucks on cameras at any time and nit at certain standard prime time hours like some Divas do to get the bonuses and make more money … You are so incorrect because if the way you say was happening , then all girls would be like her .. Learn to watch characters and behaviors , learn to understand people and behaviors and as of her being slutty , it’s so sad that the life she has and has fucked 8 guys in nearly 5 months , you wish you would have done 8 girls so as to consider yourself the Alpha male and ultimate sex machine that women can resist … Wondering what makes you comment at a site that when girls live their life for whatever reason seems to bother you that much s9 as to characterize  them …UPS …I forgot , one more jealous male individual here while can’t  have quality life 😁😁 Enjoy your life the way it is , I am sure it is fun .

Do you realize that you asking someone that uses a Peter Griffin picture in his profile too look smarter than he really is to learn something? 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Do you realize that you asking someone that uses a Peter Griffin picture in his profile too look smarter than he really is to learn something? 😂

I always hate reading comments attacking tenants or members and characterizing them .. everyone entitled to his/her own opinion and that’s different than addressing someone line slut or any characterizations like this degrading this person’s personality or things like this because they have a life the way they wish . 

• Haha 2