B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

For real, why are people complaining. If you don’t like it don’t subscribe. I often don’t renew because I don’t like tenants but criticize them 🙄🤦‍♂️. Having said that the only reason I am here is because of Esmi 😂😂

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

And this should come from you,the worst of them all,bah.

Exactly , the worst of them all …. Because when I speak about a tenant , I always have an explanation … saying that - for example and because you are more  obsessed than an 18 years old child who has a poster above his head in his room - that someone  like your Queen Leora is lonely a characterization based on things seen on cameras .. characterizing unattractive a girl like Nelly it is an opinion based on her looks according to the past .. saying ridiculous the fact that RLC or a tenant isn’t informing when their employees going on holidays and they have no idea , it is an opinion based on me being a customer paying to watch ..

But what do you know when you are only invade the forums to find any negative comment towards your Goddess to turn it into your obsessive praising … Pssst , don’t  forget to buy the best lube , so when you jerk off daily to your Queen - and careful , when Eva isn’t barking so as to distract  you from your masturbation - yoh can enjoy your hand slipping and not being dry … I think you are an expert now after having masturbated to your obsession Goddess for the 1,000th time .. and since I fed the troll that you are wondering around  the forum monitoring posts from people who have an opinion and not copy/ pasting the same ole same ola as one of your friends would say , speak to you again in 2023 ( if you are still here as if Leora quits the project you will quit all as well …) 

Save your emojis , look how it is done from the phone and save your  energy you will need to masturbate later to your Queen 😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯😵💫😵💫😵💫🤡🤡🤠🤠

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Save your emojis , look how it is done from the phone and save your  energy you will need to masturbate later to your Queen 😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯😵💫😵💫😵💫🤡🤡🤠🤠

TIK TOK

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

TIK TOK

I am honored that when you aren’t jerking off or praising your goddess , you take a look at my other contributions in this forum and the countdown TIK TOK posts … Honored and blessed that I am part of your daily routine 🫣 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Stay in your microworld and when you finally learn how RLC works , you can come out and make your preaching ..And also , don’t forget to go to church on Sunday and listen to the Pope speaking about monogamy …Marlene lives her life the way she loves , she would exactly the same outside RLC , she loves men and sex , she fucks on cameras at any time and nit at certain standard prime time hours like some Divas do to get the bonuses and make more money … You are so incorrect because if the way you say was happening , then all girls would be like her .. Learn to watch characters and behaviors , learn to understand people and behaviors and as of her being slutty , it’s so sad that the life she has and has fucked 8 guys in nearly 5 months , you wish you would have done 8 girls so as to consider yourself the Alpha male and ultimate sex machine that women can resist … Wondering what makes you comment at a site that when girls live their life for whatever reason seems to bother you that much s9 as to characterize  them …UPS …I forgot , one more jealous male individual here while can’t  have quality life 😁😁 Enjoy your life the way it is , I am sure it is fun .

who do you think you are?  i don't have a clue how many guys marlene has brought back to the apartment but i do know a slut when i see one or in this case read about one.  how many guys do you think she's been with when she doesn't come home and spends the nights away?  if someone on here categorizes her as a slut, then so what.  just because you feel a girl like marlene is not a slut, it doesn't mean that she isn't.  i bet if you asked her to her face if she was a slut the answer would be an absolute yes.  i read a lot of your posts and let me tell you something, you need to get off your high horse and quit being so quick to judge what others say on here just because you don't agree with them.  the word mathilda seems to come to mind!!

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am honored that when you aren’t jerking off or praising your goddess , you take a look at my other contributions in this forum and the countdown TIK TOK posts … Honored and blessed that I am part of your daily routine 🫣 

it seems masterchef56 struck a nerve lmao.  somebody needs to knock you down a rung or two.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who do you think you are?  i don't have a clue how many guys marlene has brought back to the apartment but i do know a slut when i see one or in this case read about one.  how many guys do you think she's been with when she doesn't come home and spends the nights away?  if someone on here categorizes her as a slut, then so what.  just because you feel a girl like marlene is not a slut, it doesn't mean that she isn't.  i bet if you asked her to her face if she was a slut the answer would be an absolute yes.  i read a lot of your posts and let me tell you something, you need to get off your high horse and quit being so quick to judge what others say on here just because you don't agree with them.  the word mathilda seems to come to mind!!

I am entitled to have an opinion and express it here exactly as you are ..I am entitled to state whether I agree with someone or disagree by respecting his posts and not characterizing in degrading words , exactly as the forum suggests and has its rules ..I have stayed silenced many time and stepped back so not to go and minimize myself to “ psychologically troubled “ people here which the forum works for them as a relief and an escape of their boring routine lives … 

I am going back and forth in talks with you and actually is a huge and epic mistake as you don’t have the times of ideas of what’s going in at the RLC site since you aren’t watching ..And people who don’t watch can’t have an opinion according to what is posted here simply because you don’t watch …

There are rumors about your identity lately , let me tell you that if you went once and for all away from here but somehow you found your way back , you know exactly who is replying to your post at the moment … 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Viele von euch sollten diesen Mädchen gegenüber eine distanziertere Einstellung haben, sie sind nur Mädchen, die einen Job machen, genau, Erwachsene mit sexuellen Dingen unterhalten, klar haben sie auch ein Leben, aber es ist nicht das, was wir sehen

Gerade die Möglichkeit sich mehr oder auch weniger emotional an eine Teilnehmerin oder einen Teilnehmer am RLC-Projekt zu binden -auch wenn das Gezeigte wirklich nur eine Momentaufnahme ohne großen Hintergrund ist-unterscheidet doch RLC von jeder anderen beliebigen Fickseite. Natürlich gibt es auch da große optische und qualitative Unterschiede. Aber alles nur als seelenlosen chemischen und physikalischen Vorgang zu betrachten ohne gefühlsmäßige Komponente ist schrecklich und wird auch den Mädchen und Jungs und auch den Paaren nicht gerecht. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am entitled to have an opinion and express it here exactly as you are ..I am entitled to state whether I agree with someone or disagree by respecting his posts and not characterizing in degrading words , exactly as the forum suggests and has its rules ..I have stayed silenced many time and stepped back so not to go and minimize myself to “ psychologically troubled “ people here which the forum works for them as a relief and an escape of their boring routine lives … 

I am going back and forth in talks with you and actually is a huge and epic mistake as you don’t have the times of ideas of what’s going in at the RLC site since you aren’t watching ..And people who don’t watch can’t have an opinion according to what is posted here simply because you don’t watch …

There are rumors about your identity lately , let me tell you that if you went once and for all away from here but somehow you found your way back , you know exactly who is replying to your post at the moment … 

yes you are entitled to have an opinion and that's not what i'm talking to you about.  i'm talking to you as a man saying that it is the way you respond with your opinions at times that need work.  now you are telling me that i don't have a voice because i am currently not watching?  what kind of crap is that?

and like you just said, they are nothing more than rumors.  this harley character must have really been something for all you people to keep bringing him up.  next monday on my day off i'm going to try and read all of his posts so i can see for myself what the allure of this guy is.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it seems masterchef56 struck a nerve lmao.  somebody needs to knock you down a rung or two.

Feeding one troll is a mistake , feeding two is an epic unacceptable failure .. Enjoy my live feed with a just made photo  so as to know that nothing can struck a nerve with the lifestyle on an island and a beer 😂🤣😂🤣..

Don’t  use the lmao a lot , you are betraying who you are and it has taken you MUUUUUCH effort to hide your true identity , you almost got me fooled as well ..But I know you remember me and I can always make you lose your temper …LMAO 

Enjoy the view of the mama , she’s not a slut by the way ..

C06DC2B5-7981-4034-9B2D-8ED31B43775E.jpeg

• Sad 1