B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

6 minutes ago, tatakos said:

She must be on her period or close to her days. I have noticed that when she is, she doesn't stay for a lot naked.

Last month, while sleeping, she was wearing her checkered pants 😄

She's close but I haven't seen her wearing OB or using pad and she's not wearing panties.

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba just arrived.

That’s a surprise , it is clear that there have been discussed some issues regarding a common presence of the two sisters .. Even when Zabava  might have been downtown , she was retiring in the villa rather than sleeping in B1 .. maybe big sister’s request to have her own space ..

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Mathilda is a really funny girl. I want to watch her in a real party like the ones in the Villa. She will be the center of the attention.

Already very nice social behavior in B5 .. and easy to flirt approach , I think she’s more of a “ Marlene “ category .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s a surprise , it is clear that there have been discussed some issues regarding a common presence of the two sisters .. Even when Zabava  might have been downtown , she was retiring in the villa rather than sleeping in B1 .. maybe big sister’s request to have her own space ..

Is a possibility. And is also good for Zaba to have her own space.