B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

ย Not a surprise that she and leora will always be considered the top two ever most obsessed with cameras tenants in RLC history โ€ฆ

Fuck Leora! She has worn out her welcome. Time to just fucking go!

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Fuck Leora! She has worn out her welcome. Time to just fucking go!

The more she stays , the more she delays her realization of how the real world and life works , when you get attached to a job that you do for 9 long years and provides you an income that it is very difficult to have in a normal job , well , it doesnโ€™t look that she and her partner will be moving on with their lives anytime soon and off the cameras world โ€ฆย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The more she stays , the more she delays her realization of how the real world and life works , when you get attached to a job that you do for 9 long years and provides you an income that it is very difficult to have in a normal job , well , it doesnโ€™t look that she and her partner will be moving on with their lives anytime soon and off the cameras world โ€ฆย 

Can you imagine your life is this for 9 years. I don't think she could handle a real job.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana โ€ฆthe biggest mistake of RLC not โ€œ taking care โ€œ of this โ€œ discovery โ€œ and losing her ..Oh well ..

My problem with Ulyana was that she reminded me too much of a niece, and it felt kind of awkward watching her.ย  Although she was quite energetic.

• Sad 1