B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And looks like Mathilda will break her  night-out-streak 

Looks like it will be a night in of being a nudist. I sure like how she has no issues with being naked. Man just is something about a pretty woman being naked that catches a mans attention............. not sure why that is ??? 😮

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like it will be a night in of being a nudist. I sure like how she has no issues with being naked. Man just is something about a pretty woman being naked that catches a mans attention............. not sure why that is ??? 😮

Radi naked on the sofa looking at cam#3.

• Haha 1

OMG what a glorious ass ESMI's has, so round, so firm, so tight, this has to be one of my favorite views of ESMI in her bed. Only one view which to the best of my knowledge, she has never given us with a really good cam angle would be this one, and this is an ass lovers dream.

Of she were to do this sometime, someone will have to call 911 please, because I know damn well I will have heart failure and need emergency services to resuscitate my poor old heart.

Image result for face down ass up masturbationImage result for face down ass up masturbation

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

OMG what a glorious ass ESMI's has, so round, so firm, so tight, this has to be one of my favorite views of ESMI in her bed. Only one view which to knowledge she has never given us with a really good cam angle would be this one, and this is an ass lovers dream.

Of she were to do this someone will have to call 911 please because I know damn well I will have heart failure and need emergency services to resuscitate my poor old heart.

Image result for face down ass up masturbationImage result for face down ass up masturbation

As a born in an Ass-Lovers Country I support this message.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG what a glorious ass ESMI's has, so round, so firm, so tight, this has to be one of my favorite views of ESMI in her bed. Only one view which to the best of my knowledge, she has never given us with a really good cam angle would be this one, and this is an ass lovers dream.

Of she were to do this sometime, someone will have to call 911 please, because I know damn well I will have heart failure and need emergency services to resuscitate my poor old heart.

BTW Mathilda has done this one many times and I have pick myself off the floor when she does it, and Marlene does it to from time to time, but ESMI.... well one can always live in a fantasy world with hopes and dreams.

• Upvote 1