B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

Are you guys ready to watch replays on Esmi cause this apartment looks like “Days of our Lives” 

Will Gabby and Sierra don't look to bad on Days of our Lives"

• Haha 1

Okay, let's play Fuck/Marry/Kill on the three girls in B1. GO.

(I bring this up because I swear, there's only one right answer.  And I feel bad for lovely young Mathilde, because who doesn't want to fuck Marlene, and who wouldn't want to marry Esmi? Cmon!) 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Okay, let's play Fuck/Marry/Kill on the three girls in B1. GO.

(I bring this up because I swear, there's only one right answer.  And I feel bad for lovely young Mathilde, because who doesn't want to fuck Marlene, and who wouldn't want to marry Esmi? Cmon!) 😄

I'm sorry I would Fuck Mathilde ( she must be crazy in bed too), Marry Esmi and ( I think Kill is too harsh ) and Marlene could just vanish.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry I would Fuck Mathilde ( she must be crazy in bed too), Marry Esmi and ( I think Kill is too harsh ) and Marlene could just vanish.

I would marry Esmi obvs but I would try with Marlene too. She is kind, friendly and extremely socially ept  (opposite of inept). Problem is she has clearly been badly let down and is interested in men only for sex. Also she lies like Donald Trump.

• Upvote 1