B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So what you are saying is that Marlene's lies to her guys are innocent lies similar to the lies that many girls tell to any guy at bars or night clubs who try to ask them for a dance or drink with them and the girls would tell them that they have a boyfriend lol 🤣 🤣 

Most of these cases, the girl actually doesn't have a boyfriend for many months or even for a year or more and that is the main reason these girls go to night clubs for fishing or some people on here call it hunting.  

Yep.

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

I would marry Esmi obvs but I would try with Marlene too. She is kind, friendly and extremely socially ept  (opposite of inept). Problem is she has clearly been badly let down and is interested in men only for sex. Also she lies like Donald Trump.

Trump hater.....I knew there was a reason I didn't like you.😏

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

English. And they say yada yada club yadayada trance music then you connect the dots.

She gets home after 6. Where I live they closed at 2. Must be different there.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

At least Mathilda finds time to give us a bate in between her being off camera and sleeping. 😏

At least for now she isn't doing just for a show, looks like she really enjoy.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She gets home after 6. Where I live they closed at 2. Must be different there.

Most major cities in western Europe, clubs close at 6am. I use to live in east London, UK and there were some that would close at 9am.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

At least Mathilda finds time to give us a bate in between her being off camera and sleeping. 😏

Yes, she is great. Do you think she is there cause they know Esmi is no good, and since Karol left, they wanted to keep the apartment relevant? 

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So what you are saying is that Marlene's lies to her guys are innocent lies similar to the lies that many girls tell to any guy at bars or night clubs who try to ask them for a dance or drink with them and the girls would tell them that they have a boyfriend lol 🤣 🤣 

Most of these cases, the girl actually doesn't have a boyfriend for many months or even for a year or more and that is the main reason these girls go to night clubs for fishing or some people on here call it hunting.  

I've worked in bar most of my life playing music and a bouncer and i've seen girls like Marlene and i've seen girls like Esmi.. Girls like Marlene went home just about every night with a guy!

Girls like Esmi went home with friend or who she came with.