B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Yes, she is great. Do you think she is there cause they know Esmi is no good, and since Karol left, they wanted to keep the apartment relevant? 

Esmi has done more than some the girls have done in three stays i call them come back and do nothing girls.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RonS said:

Esmi has done more than some the girls have done in three stays i call them come back and do nothing girls.

Probably, but that’s on RLC. Poor management. B1 would become irrelevant in my opinion without Mathilda. 

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Yes, she is great. Do you think she is there cause they know Esmi is no good, and since Karol left, they wanted to keep the apartment relevant? 

To me Esmi is fine now that she bates. Mathilda is awesome for a newbie. 

5 minutes ago, RonS said:

Esmi home and if she don't close the bed room door nothing going to happen tonight!

I am pretty much willing to bet my house nothing will happen lol….stop falling for it already lol

• Haha 1

Goodness this woman just exudes the purest form of sexuality without even trying, so pretty just laying there in those white panties. So hot and I know the passion she has for life, and the deepest passion she has buried within her soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness this woman just exudes the purest form of sexuality without even trying, so pretty just laying there in those white panties. So hot and I know the passion she has for life, and the deepest passion she has buried within her soul.

Look at her in the morning in the light her face as she sleeping is beauty! I'm a face man when they have great face features and hair i love it.

Edited by RonS

5 hours ago, fugwash said:

Okay, let's play Fuck/Marry/Kill on the three girls in B1. GO.

(I bring this up because I swear, there's only one right answer.  And I feel bad for lovely young Mathilde, because who doesn't want to fuck Marlene, and who wouldn't want to marry Esmi? Cmon!) 😄

Don't like sloppy nines but marry Esmi yes!

• Upvote 1