Premium Membership

Guest observer1

I am reading this topic and most of you are not happy with the price.

I think it is a lot to, but still.... is it worth my money to see all those camera's.

With the timezone problem and not all couples that active, I do not know for sure if i should buy a account on rlc.

Would love to get some tips.

si es usted VOYEUR , y no tiene que dejar de comer para pagar 30 euros , yo pagaria , si usted 30 euros es mucho lo siento amigo pero hay cosas mucho mas urgentes en la vida .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tip? Take your wife or girl out and use that $30 to help entertain her. Then take her home and bang the hell out of her. It'll be the best $30 you ever spent. It's real, it's live and you won't get callouses from it.

Guest xvoyeurx

we have access free premium membership until 2 august.

j think rlc do that because this option have not many success,it's normal with this actual couples there is on rlc,not many guys want pay for just 1 or 2 interesting couples.

Guest xvoyeurx

How do you access this free premium?  I see the banner on page, but I can't see any other cameras and when I try to log in it wants my creditcard info.

it's just for the actual standard member have free premium membership until 2 august

My tip? Take your wife or girl out and use that $30 to help entertain her. Then take her home and bang the hell out of her. It'll be the best $30 you ever spent. It's real, it's live and you won't get callouses from it.

Way to go tbg150 you said it man I love it , RL Monastery doesn't deserve one cent in my opinion

I am reading this topic and most of you are not happy with the price.

I think it is a lot to, but still.... is it worth my money to see all those camera's.

With the timezone problem and not all couples that active, I do not know for sure if i should buy a account on rlc.

Would love to get some tips.

don't waist you $$$$

Just tried it out.  May actually upgrade my membership.  It saves time showing if there is movement on a cam and which one.  I also like the multi cam option rather than switching between apts and rooms

I would be willing to pay for a premium membership, IF they had an archive section. They don't even have to have it for longer than say a week. I too work different hours. About the only thing I get to see is Diana taking a shower before she goes to work or school(I guess that's where she goes). The motion detector was cool but kind of useless. The multi-cam was good for 2 cams. I never could get 4 cams to be 2 columns 2 rows. It was 4 straight down. I could not see two of the cams due to being off the screen. I personally would like to see a pop-out feature, you could pop-out several cams and align them on your screen as you see fit. I had cancelled my membership at one point be re-upped when E & D came on board. Now I just get either an empty apartment or they are sleeping. So I am leaning towards another cancel.

I agree. The features were interesting but not worth paying the premium. RLC need to consider an archive section. This would be the single biggest benefit that RLC could offer and would encourage more subscribers.

Time zone differences mean we all miss interesting events. A catch up service would be great. CamCaps provided that service but of course broke copyright. By clamping down RLC have made enemies of their customers - not a good idea!

Find a solution by offering some sort of archive and customers become friends again. Subscriptions go up. A win-Win. Simples!!!