B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

il y a 43 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Attendez que les deux crétins d'à côté les reniflent et commencent à les tripoter. Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils ne vont pas en ville et ramènent quelques femmes des clubs et font les affaires au lieu d'aller chercher la viande facile à leur porte 🤔

vas'y toi dans un club au lieu de te branler devant ton écran et insulter les participants 

• Haha 1

il y a 41 minutes, moreau a dit :

vas'y toi dans un club au lieu de te branler devant ton écran et insulter les participants 

Mais il a raison , ils n'ont qu'à faire comme les filles , ramenez des nanas espagnoles, russes ou étrangères  et les baiser pour notre plaisir

C'est ce que faisait Hakeem , non , , ces deux cons sont là à espérer bouffer de la viande que l'on aurait déposer dans leur assiette !!! 

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, happyman88 a dit :

Attendez que les deux crétins d'à côté les reniflent et commencent à les tripoter. Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils ne vont pas en ville et ramènent quelques femmes des clubs et font les affaires au lieu d'aller chercher la viande facile à leur porte 🤔

Merci Happyman de ta réflexion sensée concernant ces deux gars , soi disant des tombeurs mais au lieu de cela on a un homme de Néandertal et un autre con qui fait boire sa proie pour la baiser et qui ne comprend pas pourquoi il ne peut pas recommencer à la baiser une nouvelle fois 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, joebirch said:

she was fun with her boyfriend. did she bate by herself?  i have only one where she was wearing all black and you couldn't see anything 😬

I don't have good memories with this girl this is why i am not excited at all to see her one more time, I doubt she changed

her friend having the same type of body of Dana, too skinny for me

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Leia and Friend.

and this is why i only subscribe for a month at a time, leia is already back again and the repeats just keep coming.  trinity is nothing worth looking at either.  come on rlc, pull your head out of the sand and wake up!

7 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Wait until the two morons from next door sniff them out and start pawing them. Don’t know why they don’t go into town and bring back a couple of women from the clubs and do the business instead of going for the easy meat on their doorstep 🤔

we call this a no brainer, and since they are middle aged with no brains, it fits well.

6 hours ago, switch said:

I don't have good memories with this girl this is why i am not excited at all to see her one more time, I doubt she changed

her friend having the same type of body of Dana, too skinny for me

yes, i agree and i'm very disappointed.

58 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

those 2 can't get girls out of a club so they let the girls get drunk first and then they try but they always have blue balls  

that's because if it wasn't for rlc and the nature of the beast that it entails, those girls wouldn't give those two old codgers the time of day.

• Haha 1