B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

More male jerks and mindless jizz squirts unleashed on the girls, that would be RLC's creeping death!

yes sir it would, as i can't believe anyone (unless you are female) would want to look at a bunch of guys.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ja, Sir, das wΓΌrde ich tun, da ich nicht glauben kann, dass irgendjemand (es sei denn, Sie sind eine Frau) einen Haufen Typen anschauen mΓΆchte.

Hallo Frank Zabba, kann es sein dass sie mich mißverstanden haben oder wurde mal wieder etwas sinnentstellend übersetzt ?  Ich habe sie doch mit meinem Post in ihrer Meinung bestÀtigt.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Hello Frank Zabba, could it be that you misunderstood me or was the translation translated in a way that distorted the meaning? I confirmed her opinion with my post.

no, i don't think so.Β  what did i say that led you to think this way?Β  i was agreeing that more males is not good for rlc so if i misunderstood that then i'm sorry.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Taste's a strange thing...she's another girl who's far too skinny for my personal taste...Many of these girls need a good meal or 2 inside them...πŸ₯΄

I like because I can save on buying food. 😏

• Haha 4