B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Vedo che Zabava è venuta per un'altra visita di tutto il fine settimana con ESMI, è davvero un peccato che la povera Lilith sia tutta sola in quella grande villa. Anche Zaba ed ESMI dovrebbero passare un po' di tempo lì. Forse Zabava può presentare ESMI al suo uomo in modo che anche lei possa conoscerlo. 

I wrote to RLC to complain about Zabava's behavior taking up two beds but using none. She left the Villa on the 27th and she has yet to return but she pisses off Esmi by denying her the right intimacy. At RLC I wrote more that I add below...."From 8.00 in the morning of July 27, Zabava does not return to the Villa so he continues to keep two beds occupied (with his sister Esmi for a few moments) without occupying anyone. I find it very unfair on Zabava's part and I find it unfair on your part that you allow these behaviors. Zabava broke everyone's boxes for Holly's room and in two months she slept maybe 20 nights. It is not the first time that I write these things. I also complain about the excessive number of people on vacation (they are already on holiday paid by us to be watched / observed) and I complain about the holidays of people who have recently arrived (see first Samson and then Kassandra). I also complain about the excessive number of unassigned empty beds. I don't like all this, until two years ago everything worked better" ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I wrote to RLC to complain about Zabava's behavior taking up two beds but using none. She left the Villa on the 27th and she has yet to return but she pisses off Esmi by denying her the right intimacy. At RLC I wrote more that I add below...."From 8.00 in the morning of July 27, Zabava does not return to the Villa so he continues to keep two beds occupied (with his sister Esmi for a few moments) without occupying anyone. I find it very unfair on Zabava's part and I find it unfair on your part that you allow these behaviors. Zabava broke everyone's boxes for Holly's room and in two months she slept maybe 20 nights. It is not the first time that I write these things. I also complain about the excessive number of people on vacation (they are already on holiday paid by us to be watched / observed) and I complain about the holidays of people who have recently arrived (see first Samson and then Kassandra). I also complain about the excessive number of unassigned empty beds. I don't like all this, until two years ago everything worked better" ....

They can't do anything about Zaba, but I hope that they put some limits on those holidays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non possono fare nulla per Zaba, ma spero che mettano dei limiti a quelle vacanze.

They could threaten her to rejoin B1 with Esmi and let's see what happens. I also asked to place cam 18 in Kalye's room which only frames the door and wardrobes so that this is useless

They could threaten her to rejoin B1 with Esmi and let's see what happens. I also asked to place cam 18 in Kalye's room which only frames the door and wardrobes so that this is useless

Don't do this, because she will accept it. 🤣

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non farlo, perché lei lo accetterà. 🤣

I don't think he will accept it. She went out of her way to leave and then with Esmi present she won't be able to fuck and add bonuses. Esmi masturbates but she doesn't, she doesn't even do that but I can also be wrong

I don't think he will accept it. She went out of her way to leave and then with Esmi present she won't be able to fuck and add bonuses. Esmi masturbates but she doesn't, she doesn't even do that but I can also be wrong

To me it was a RLC decision to move Zaba to the Villa, I think she didn't wanted. I believe Zaba doesn't care about bonuses. If she did she would have used her Rabbit a long time ago and spended more time in the Villa sunbathing and dancing in the FR. Fucking she can do easily of cam, like she did many times.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My memory might be failing but I think it was you that said that women have sex during this period so I guess Marlene will do. I never saw her doing during this time or I'm not remembering. Also this period takes about 7 days to end so Marlene will have  recharged her horny tank and bring some guy over or do 30 min long bates. 

yes women do have sex during that time of the month but not all women.  so basically i will get 3 weeks of watching esmi during this subscription.  oh well what the heck can i do, i can only control what i have control over. such is life!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yes women do have sex during that time of the month but not all women.  so basically i will get 3 weeks of watching esmi during this subscription.  oh well what the heck can i do, i can only control what i have control over. such is life!

If you are only looking for her bates then yes. One every ten days or so.