Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hey BubbaG - At what time did you see all of this Martina action.  I think you must have taken some of her good pills.  Martina left a long time ago. with Taco   

It started when she got up all the way till she packed Taco's doggie bag and left. She must have walked uo and down that hall 20 or more times. She took a glass to the bed room looking for water then went back to the kitchen only to walk back to the bedroom and only get the glass and still had no water???

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Hurry hurry grab pack in even another bag. Looks like she is packing for a week or so, maybe not to return, WTF.

Alberto still a no show, not home from work yet.

Alberto getting ready to go!!  Why would you think she is not returning.  There’s her stuff. Taco’s stuff and maybe gifts for others.  Don’t be so negative!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

🤣 Well, very funny. Smoking pot doesn't seem to go well with not sleeping... She doesn't go to a 70s hippy festival either , but to a techno/electronic beats festival where (unfortunately) completely different things are taken. Seems it's been a while since you've been to a festival like this. Hope she will not taste too many of the funny pills you might get there. 😵😁

yes in those techno/electronic....all kind of stuff but I hope that she will stay with only the drink and pot, pills today can 'burn' your brain and that not funny ! It strange how people can like to 'brun' there brain to become 'voluntary' like someone that have mental disorder.  

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto getting ready to go!!  Why would you think she is not returning.  There’s her stuff. Taco’s stuff and maybe gifts for others.  Don’t be so negative!!

Sorry to ruffle any feathers. She got her bag, packed another bag along with a doggie bag and left before 10:00 in a hurry.

Alberto came home shit, showered and shaved (whole body) and got a beer. What else does that look like?

45 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

There was a fest in Germany where The wife and husband separate at the door and party alone, no questions ask. Fraushing or something like that. Been a while for me. Hope thins't like that

That was a special festival, wasn't it?

But don't worry, this festival is so big that you don't have to separate them and  they will not have to see each other if they don't want to.😉 But for sure they can if they want.

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

yes in those techno/electronic....all kind of stuff but I hope that she will stay with only the drink and pot, pills today can 'burn' your brain and that not funny ! It strange how people can like to 'brun' there brain to become 'voluntary' like someone that have mental disorder.  

That's the problem, because you don't know what's in the pills. I hope she's sensible enough.🤞🤞 She can have more fun without this shit....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Sorry to ruffle any feathers. She got her bag, packed another bag along with a doggie bag and left before 10:00 in a hurry.

Alberto came home shit, showered and shaved (whole body) and got a beer. What else does that look like?

How would she leave Alberto with 2 bags and a doggie bag forever.  They may not be going together.  They may not even meet up because they like different music but if I were a betting man, I would think that they would try to meet up.  They were very loving last night and off-cam it might be exciting to do it several more times at the festival.  But that will be their secret.  They have to watch out for those STD’s if they were to fuck other people  

30 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

How would she leave Alberto with 2 bags and a doggie bag forever.  They may not be going together.  They may not even meet up because they like different music but if I were a betting man, I would think that they would try to meet up.  They were very loving last night and off-cam it might be exciting to do it several more times at the festival.  But that will be their secret.  They have to watch out for those STD’s if they were to fuck other people  

I guess forever is a strong word, didn't mean it that way