Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) Camcaps tells you at the top of the topic of interest. 

Fine exactly the same answer I've prepared you were a bit faster 15.04.2017  🤭

That is a very interesting outfit Martina is trying on and discussing with Alberto.

First the see through top with a rainbow and clouds covering her nipples and then one in black with straps.  Looks like BDSM gear!

All together, looks like a sexy, I'm out dancing my ass off outfits!

• Like 1

I'm not sure but, because of the lighting, I believe the whole session in the living room now was Martina getting anally pounded.

When they finished, she grabbed some tissue from the table and wiped her ass.

Edited by MountainSwede
Bad grammer

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) Camcaps tells you at the top of the topic of interest. 

Be careful, write in big letter when it's late like this, you'll wake up the kids, be gentle....remember when you were a little kid and you were playing with what you had between your legs and someone slapped you and told you "don't touch it like that in public!"...Oh ! boy will be boy, you were learning.

Go to your room....LOL

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, he put a condom on. I'm not sure I have ever seen him wear a condom. Fucking lights! Something she learned from Nelly. As has all the GOV women. 

Funny that you mention it. I just watched an old video (Alberto was younger, Martina a little bigger) and Alberto had put a condom on and was trying to find his way into Martina's butt with great difficulty to finally, after 3 to 5 minutes, remove his filled condom...but you can't see where his spark plugs was; front or back.
It was the first time I saw Alberto put a condom on.

So, it's not yesterday that Alberto tries. Martina must have the whole thing pretty tight and that must require a male asset in great shape. But don't forget that Martina sometimes has hemorrhoids problems, it's surely not Nelly's long finger that causes the problem....LOL 

P..S before anyone asks me: no I don't do that.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Funny that you mention it. I just watched an old video (Alberto was younger, Martina a little bigger) and Alberto had put a condom on and was trying to find his way into Martina's butt with great difficulty to finally, after 3 to 5 minutes, remove his filled condom...but you can't see where his spark plugs was; front or back.
It was the first time I saw Alberto put a condom on.

So, it's not yesterday that Alberto tries. Martina must have the whole thing pretty tight and that must require a male asset in great shape. But don't forget that Martina sometimes has hemorrhoids problems, it's surely not Nelly's long finger that causes the problem....LOL 

P..S before anyone asks me: no I don't do that.

And here I thought you were up for anything. No anal to me means no fun. I suppose you don't swallow either?

• Like 1

I think he put it on to heighten Martina's pleasure, didn't look anal, both were having problems with climax. Plus bring sore after a lot of pounding, in at least 3 rooms and almost 1 hour. It was the most interment i've seen them, but not been here that long.