Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, other than the new furnishings, the floor plan is VERY similar.  Clearly in Barcelona also, given that Leia is there visiting.  Might be in the same neighborhood as Martina.  Maybe even in the same building!

Same building 🙂 

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Why are you so hung up about Martina having to fuck Dani?

You do this often.  You take a more outlandish speculation and use it to prove your narrative that Martina and Alberto are a happy committed couple.

I actually do not think Martina is fucking the big guy Dani.  God I hope not.   But this doesn't prove anything regarding what Martina does off-cam and how she feels about Alberto.   

And instead of providing evidence to support your narrative, you would rather trash people like @philo who makes strong evidence-based arguments here.  Again, as strong  as his arguments are, they are also just speculations.

What you do is similar to what @girlsfun2 does that you hate.  You used a more wild speculation  to support your narrative.  Of  course I don't think half the things Girlsfun suggests Martina is into is real.  But they COULD be.  You seem totally closed to anything that does not protray Martina  as a saint.   

My narrative is simple:  I do not think Martina and Alberto are commited lovers that will be together for a long time.   I *could* be wrong and I have even said that if I had to bet $100 I might bet on your narrative over mine.  But there is simply too much evidence that suggests this relationship is NOT on good footing.  You choose to ignore that completely.  Like right now something seems to be going on between these two ... they do not seem happy.   Maybe we just wait until a translator tells you what's up and you can share it with us.

Also, you are so quick to report that  Martina has stopped having all-nighters.  Tell us this in a month and it might have some merit.  We were also told that Martina stopped fucking Nelly.  Until it started again in the parking lot.  And then a trip together.  Human behavior rarely changes overnight.  It looks to me like she is getting ready to go out tonight.  So much for that.  We will see.

I will stipulate that the wild grandiose speculations can be a bit unsettling to someone who has serious affection for this girl.  But that's all they are.  We have no evidence to suggest they are true or not true.  And like I keep saying, there is a vast space between  the extremes here.  Yes I don't think Martina  is a nymphomaniac slut fucking every chance she gets.  But I also don't believe she is totally committed to Alberto as the love of her life.   You seem to want us to wish the both of them to be happy.  We can wish all we want but only THEY will determine if they are happy together.  All I wish  for is for Martina to be happy and Alberto to be happy no matter where their future leads them.

PS:  If this post seems like a duplicate it might be.  I wrote it on my phone but can't seem to find it.  Wonder if it landed somewhere else.  You think my posts are long?  Try writing them twice!!!

• Upvote 5

no creo que martina esta buscando otra polla , mas bien un coño , en el comedor hablaban de una chica y de que ella no sabe si es lesbiana o no , alberto le dice que se lo pregunte , de eso estan discutiendo ,  ella sabe que tiene la veda , abierta por parte de alberto si  sus relaciones son homosexuales , con otra chica , mientras que con otro chico no creo que alberto consintiera eso , ella se aprovecha de esto y lo explota a su beneficio , alberto no ve cuernos si martina se acuesta con otra chica . eso es ni mas ni menos . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, darkman said:

I don't think Martina is looking for another cock, rather a pussy, in the dining room they were talking about a girl and that she doesn't know if she's a lesbian or not, Alberto tells her to ask her, that's what they're arguing about, she knows what she has the ban , opened by alberto if his relationships are homosexual , with another girl , while with another boy i do not think alberto would consent to that , she takes advantage of this and exploits it to her advantage , alberto does not see horns if martina goes to bed with another girl. that is neither more nor less. 

Personally, I've always believed she'd never fuck another guy.  If there's anything going on with anyone else, I believe it's another girl.  Alberto doesn't care about that, but I think he'd lose his shit if she was hopping dicks... IMHO.  I also believe she's more into girls than guys, so as dicks go, Alberto is all she needs.

29 minutes ago, darkman said:

In the plan of the house, the space between chamber 10 and 11 is the terrace.

I know I'm bummed that the address I was so sure was their apartment, is sadly not.  The floor plan didn't match the outside view on Google Earth, and a little while back when they had the kitchen window open just right, you could see more detail on the balcony, and it didn't match either.  The shot I captured from Google Streets of Martina was definitely her and subsequently deleted from Google, but it must have just been a coincidence she happened to be there right at that time.  If anyone does know the building, please PM me.  😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, darkman said:

no creo que martina esta buscando otra polla , mas bien un coño , en el comedor hablaban de una chica y de que ella no sabe si es lesbiana o no , alberto le dice que se lo pregunte , de eso estan discutiendo ,  ella sabe que tiene la veda , abierta por parte de alberto si  sus relaciones son homosexuales , con otra chica , mientras que con otro chico no creo que alberto consintiera eso , ella se aprovecha de esto y lo explota a su beneficio , alberto no ve cuernos si martina se acuesta con otra chica . eso es ni mas ni menos . 

Thank you very much. Very interesting.

• Like 1