Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

14 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Not sure where all of these bags of Martina's are, but Alberto is out again and HIS bag is still sitting in the guest room.

Well if you go back to just before 10:00  you'll see she took them with her and the dog.

The best For Martina:

• This festival is exactly what Martina loves: full of young people (thousand) with dancing, music, alcohol, 24/24 and the rest... The perfect place to fraternize in a big beat of peace and love.
  • To have physical pleasure in any form by exposing your assets and going full throttle in the  "heavy petting" and "groping" with all people around...like I write "Barcelona girls & night " what a mix !!! 
  • All this will cause an acceleration for Martina's libido to the max and we know that Martina knows how to externalize her libido, ask Taco LOL
  • Let not imagine if Nelly is there too Wow !!!! LOL 
  • But the festival is 10 to 15 ...so Martina will be back next week ? LOL
  • By the way, there no more ticket to buy for the festival

P.S Me, like you, watching the fish and Alberto with a glass of Porto........zzzzzzzzz

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Martina, Marta and their other friends are fine. They will wait today to know if the festival is definitively cancelled. If so they will go to their hometown, if not they will continue there until Monday mornig.

Alberto is now traveling there with a friend, if it is canceled he will spend the day there and then also go to Martina's parents' house. Martina has just asked him to bring some more clothes for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😱 Terrible news. Oh my god, I think it will be difficult for the festival to continue under these conditions.

At the moment , it is suspended … but in my opinion , a person died , I don’t think you can continue “ having fun “ when there’s a person dead . 

• Upvote 2

Also think like that ....😢 of course, the death and the injured overshadowed the event. Also a possible check if there are other unsafe buildings and looking at the size of the festival area, that will probably take a few days...so that will not work.

en españa , que yo recuerde esto pasa desde el origen de los tiempos , desde el concierto de los PECOS en el parque de atraciones de montjouic , pasando por conciertos en madrid donde hubo varios muertos , y seguimos igual , pss pss no pasa nada , no van a suspender ningun festival , un autobus que venia de uno de esos conciertos hace un dia , sin aire acondicionado con 40 grados , casi mueren asfixiados sus ocupantes , pss pss y no pasa nada .