Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

to introduce me to the people of the place and she would bring me to the B7 for a big party LOL  -> without Russian and Spanish language skills, there remains only the alcohol.☹

* to do some biking and she would send me with Alberto (prepare yourself Alberto, I'm in great shape) LOL  -> is always very subjective what you call good shape LOL😉
* to introduce me to the expatriates and she will make me meet Nelly in a parking lot  LOL -> Great then she finally got rid of Nelly👍
* to take me to the beach to 'lose' my tan line LOL  
* what would be a good activity to make money easily without having much to do while I'm on vacation, she would tell me "yes, it's done with cameras" LOL->Maybe you'll get your own apartment?😉
* make me visit brothels, she will send me to Masha LOL -> Well then it will be more of a Europe trip, Marsha is in Italy, thought you  should  have enough brothels in the USA.🤔
* I like dogs and meeting people so she would offer me to take Taco for a walk and have everyone accost me on the street LOL ->But take care o the dog poo. 💩

* to eat 'local', she would offer me a pizza at home with FatBoy LOL -> maybe Dani likes you?😏
* to try wines, she would invite all her girlfriends for a girls party at home LOL->OMG then people complain again about the long under maintenance interruptions😁

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

It's a great idea. Martina has everything it takes to do this kind of work.

I have often used private guides when traveling and there is nothing better than having someone you trust to make you experience the place.

I will have the same feeling of visiting this side of Spain with Martina.

Great idea again!

I guess I would ask her:
* to introduce me to the people of the place and she would bring me to the B7 for a big party LOL
* to do some biking and she would send me with Alberto (prepare yourself Alberto, I'm in great shape) LOL
* to introduce me to the expatriates and she will make me meet Nelly in a parking lot  LOL
* to take me to the beach to 'lose' my tan line LOL  
* what would be a good activity to make money easily without having much to do while I'm on vacation, she would tell me "yes, it's done with cameras" LOL
* make me visit brothels and she will send me to Masha LOL
* I like dogs and meeting people so she would offer me to take Taco for a walk and have everyone accost me on the street LOL
* to eat 'local', she would offer me a pizza at home with FatBoy LOL
* to try wines, she would invite all her girlfriends for a girls party at home LOL

Really, someone needs to tell Martina to offer her services for this!  

Hi Girlsfun2

Your first 3 paragraphs showed intelligence and good advice for Martina.

Then you proceeded to fuck things up.  You continually come back to the same real bad stories and consider it as advice.  Why don’t you try to be a good friend to Martina rather than someone who is shit faced drunk or stoned.  Martina does not need your fucked up advice to do well in life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Why don’t you try to be a good friend to Martina rather than someone who is shit faced drunk or stoned.  Martina does not need your fucked up advice to do well in life.

She really gets under your skin doesn’t she?  This in itself is revealing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What does it reveal?  That I don’t like what she says.  That’s for sure!!  I see a lot of potential for Martina and Alberto but not with her pathetic advice.  Now that’s even more revealing!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

The earth is flat, both literally and figuratively, but he doesn't know LOL

Only between me and you and Martina (let add Nelly😉), he is the only one who didn't catch it ( the funny stuff...) LOL, AH ! that funny, let have more fun yes !!! Watch out for the next comment in the near futur LOL.    

P.S. One trick to deal with a weird case is to react as crazy as he is and at some point he realizes that there is someone (a woman) crazier than him and that scares him and he gives up. Naturally, you have to make sure he doesn't have a gun because the logic is no longer the same. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Well enough, back to whats going on in the near future. Alberto will come back alone and go to work Tuesday and Martina will, well be back when she wants. That's my prediction. 

Yes my friend, your right ! Back to business ! Alberto, Martina and the one and only Taco ! Yes

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

The earth is flat, both literally and figuratively, but he doesn't know LOL

Only between me and you and Martina (let add Nelly😉), he is the only one who didn't catch it ( the funny stuff...) LOL, AH ! that funny, let have more fun yes !!! Watch out for the next comment in the near futur LOL.    

P.S. One trick to deal with a weird case is to react as crazy as he is and at some point he realizes that there is someone (a woman) crazier than him and that scares him and he gives up. Naturally, you have to make sure he doesn't have a gun because the logic is no longer the same. 

I just realized that you are having fun.  Fun is good if other people think it’s fun, not if you are having fun at the expense of other people.  I cannot stop you.  I have no idea where the gun idea came from.  There is no gun and will never be a gun.  Even if I knew who you were and where you are there would never be a gun. We are all nameless and faceless on this forum.   The best I can do is not listen and not respond to you any more and hope that other people do the same.  Good luck, Girlsfun2

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Well enough, back to whats going on in the near future. Alberto will come back alone and go to work Tuesday and Martina will, well be back when she wants. That's my prediction. 

Why do think that Martina will not go back with Alberto?  What does when she wants mean?  I hope you are wrong.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Why do think that Martina will not go back with Alberto?  What does when she wants mean?  I hope you are wrong.

Just that they will not travel back together. And that she does what and when she wants to do it.

• Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, BubbaG a dit :

Juste qu'ils ne reviendront pas ensemble. Et qu'elle fait ce qu'elle veut et quand elle veut le faire.

Tu sembles avoir raison pour l'instant.

14 h 48 Retour d'Alberto seul sans Martina ni le chien👍

• Upvote 2