Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

๐Ÿ˜ ย  Well, more of the participants have figured out how to fuck up the cameras.ย  One little bright background light and it's too dark for either the regular cam or the IR cam.ย  Taco needs to bust that light!ย  Think he'll do it for some doggie treats?!? ๐Ÿคฃ

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina and Alberto have decided to take their apartment dark for some reason. I assume that means they don't want viewers to watch. So guess what? Even though I know she is giving him a blow job right now...I am not going to watch. If we continue to reward these actors for behaviors that disadvantage the subscriber (regardless of their status or stature...then they will continue to piss on us. I going to watch some State Farm commercials. Peace Out.

I donโ€™t need to see them fuck. ย I just need to know they are happy and fucking!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Some dumb mother fucker wants us to believe he has a subscription to RLC because "I don't need to see them fuck".

Thank you - that was so nice nice that you said that to me but I donโ€™t need to have a subscription to see happiness. ย Too bad youโ€™re not happy.

18 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Alberto puts on the condom and .....hard to tell, but looks like anal!

ย 

Maybe Martina is not on the the pill and she finds it more exciting if Alberto cums inside her if the condom is on.

At first I thought this was a new business plan by RLC to give us a VIP subscription that would guarantee we could see fucking in apartments with the lights turned on. I was wrong again...according to the thumbnails, there were more people than normal straining their eyes trying to watch them... while knowing that they deliberately turned off the lights and... that they left the corner light on to disrupt the Infra Red camera. Unbelievable!!! RLC has leanedย  now that they can save money on utility costs. Do this in all apartments RLC. They will watch anyway. Unbelievable !!!!

In case anyone doubts that continuous subscriber advocacy can promote needed change at RLC: A few months ago, RLC quietly changed their tag line from "The private lives of other people 24/7..." to now "The private lives of other people streaming peace and love..." When RLC first started, the former statement was essentially true. However, over time, if morphed into what it has now become. After pointing out their hypocrisy many times, they finally had the grace to bring their words more in line with their practice. Sometimes a single voice can help promote change.ย ย