now sex

now sex

touching  does not equal sex.... there is no sex until  you are 100% certain  both are naked  and  humping.

also...  there is already a sex thread.  please do not make  new threads.  thank you.

Thank you for refraining from creating new threads about FUCKING NOW! and FINGERING NOW!. There is a proper category for this, and it exists for each couple. Post there.

Thank you for understanding that the world spins around 24/7, and seldom will any of us read your post at the time you post it, and by then, the couple will be long gone, the ammo will have been spent, and the girl will be dry and sore or eating ice cream or calling her friends on her fucking smart phone...

Have a nice day.  :)

I thought I was being very kind. If you oldsters have a problem with what I have said, then fuck you, and you each earn my gratitude: -1 for all you mother fuckers. I like to take care of my friends.

For newbies: you haven't earned your karma ratings yet. But post this kinda useless shit at:

http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/the-%27%27omg-looooook-there-are-having-sexxxxxx%27%27-topic-3472/75/

Or Woof will chew your flesh.  ;D