US General Domestic Politics (2022) #10 Begins 08/01/22

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I never said Biden was great guy.  I was just glad that he took Trump down leaving him as a One Term president.  That's all Biden will be as well is a One Term President.  Americans do not want to see Biden or Trump in 2024 making another bid.   They need to put a stipulation in politics, once you reach 70 years of age your career as a politician is over.  Same as Judges, no one needs a lifetime appointment until they die.  Once they reach 70 they should be forced out or give the Judges Term Limits.   

Democrat run ACLU would file an age discrimination lawsuit five minutes after an age restrictive law was passed.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly planning to visit Taiwan this week, with...

they are provoking China to invade Twain 

For a start of a war  

Then the culprits of the deaths are the Chinese 

There's a lot at stake with all of this. 

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless, the point was that some of the same sort of comments you mentioned have been previously mentioned before by other's other than yourself as well, and some similar comments were mentioned between his initial election and first re-election, and again some similar comments were mentioned between his first re-election and his latest re-election which occurred just late last year, and as was stated, yet he was re-elected twice since he was first elected.

Could it be yet another example of how screwed up things get when so called liberals are involved in such matters as elections ? An example similar to how a puppet was installed as a so called president in the U.S. although many very unusual abnormalities and irregularities occurred during the so called election that never occurred previously in an American general election in a traditional sense as far as what had been considered normal and sensible rules and regulations regarding elections in the U.S. for decades.

Certainly does seem so and has for quite some time since a time when I first started paying closer attention to what was actually occurring politically in the U.S. 

Since way back in the early 80's I have noticed that there have been many more on the left than others in other political affiliations who lie and spread falsehoods, many of which who have been corrupt as well. 

It's precisely why I haven't voted for a so called democrat since the early 80's and never will again.

They're all corrupt.  They are all cut from the same cloth no matter what political affiliation they claim to be from.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They're all corrupt.  They are all cut from the same cloth no matter what political affiliation they claim to be from.

especially if they're demon 😈 crats than they're really corrupt and evil 😈 even when they die they still get to vote 🗳 🙄 

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly planning to visit Taiwan this week, with...

they are provoking China to invade Twain 

For a start of a war  

Then the culprits of the deaths are the Chinese 

There's a lot at stake with all of this. 

You go girl and tell the ting tongs to shove it up they arse how dare they tell people where you can and cannot go.