US General Domestic Politics (2022) #10 Begins 08/01/22

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended bringing her son on a recent congressional junket to...

This human waste is one of 535 reasons we need term limits in the US congress. Did this wretch's son pay for this holiday? No

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Hunter Biden, who is under federal investigation, joined his father on a vacation to South...

an old man in sunglasses 

Hi pulo, how's everything with you? I think this style of sunglasses went out a long long time ago. Like his ideas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

High inflation points to a possible 9.6% Social Security cost-of-living adjustment in 2023...

Hi SPYING, that should help speed up the country going completely bankrupt

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi SPYING, that should help speed up the country going completely bankrupt

I rather see 👀 people that are retired receiving more money 💰 since they worked their life to earn it, than illegal immigrants getting welfare from the American taxpayers 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rather see 👀 people that are retired receiving more money 💰 since they worked their life to earn it, than illegal immigrants getting welfare from the American taxpayers 

I agree 100%. They have earned it. We're gonna go bankrupt anyway!

WWW.MSN.COM

Robin Vos, the Republican speaker of the Wisconsin Assembly, narrowly survived a primary challenge on Tuesday after becoming the target of...

:biggrin:                                                                                                                     :biggrin: