B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi with a huge smile looking at her phone. Probably reading all happy birthday wishes from her friends and family. 😊

And from us 😊

It is really great seeing Esmi wondering around the villa with her bikini which has caused her tan lines that we see on her body , I believe it is the first time she spends so much time in both B7 and B4 , she proves that she can make easily nice times by spending times by herself as well , keeping herself calm and relaxed , without the need of others or missing peoples company and so on .

But , I would have really liked at this point that there was someone , a really cool and interesting , decent guy who would approach her , flirt her and simply see how she would be on cameras with that .. For example , a Mr.Jordi kind of guy being around Esmi , this I would have liked to see very much ( the sex of course would be the ultimate bonus …😋😋😈😈 ) .

Still , lovely Esmi , anything she does and the way she somehow has managed  to capture the interest and the cameras attention so as we can admire her and enjoy her , it is a big big pleasure 😇

All the very best for Esmi .