B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

20 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

And something I've never seen Monica do before, She sticks a finger in her butt

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

When Monica was staying in the room occupied now by Kaley, she brought a guy home and fucked his brains out as she does all men. She let him (with a condom) finish in her ass. She enjoys a good ass fucking. 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

She still made one of her best - and in my opinion - most personal masturbations we have ever seen by her last night , totally away of her long bate show sessions .. 

It is one if her only bates she made ... Compared to what she can give us ... Once from Time to Time doesn't deserve her to have the Villa Suite Upstairs !  

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is one if her only bates she made ... Compared to what she can give us ... Once from Time to Time doesn't deserve her to have the Villa Suite Upstairs !  

For 4-5 months it was occupied by Tweety ( newcomer ) who masturbated a dozen of times and nearly the end of her stay and Holly who was having some moments when Tweety wasn’t there and she had a guy over for an hour or so .. and then before were the twins if I remember correctly and Luna ..

Now , twins and Holly for their long days participation and now Monica , it is fine I think that they get this room .. But Tweety and Luna ? These two didn’t deserve I think . In general , as another member said , it looks like the Barcelona apartments look a bit out of control lately , tenants come and go whenever they want , they are off extending holidays , we are in the heart of the summer and the busiest period and absolutely nothing goes on , any of the participant kind of having fear bringing locals or outside RLC people .. Look at Carla and Yanai and their guests and how easily they have them appearing on cameras in that shitty apartment .. pff , anyway .