B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I thought it was you that put them there.😏

If I had that much power, I would have asked Nana to take a shower again for the one she took yesterday at the very moment of the maintenance 😁

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If I had that much power, I would have asked Nana to take a shower again for the one she took yesterday at the very moment of the maintenance 😁

Had to take it UM for the big orgy 😉 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

what's funny is that for several years I've seen this kind of message coming back every year, to believe that RLC always manages to do worse than the year before with different casts 🤣

and what's even funnier , is that it's always the same people who say that, which shows that everything depends on the person watching and on their own perspectives when they look at this kind of project 😁

well thats the truth... to each their own...

we know the voyeur has many different interests and kinks ....women I really like ( could be looks, mostly Titties ( and I like most every titties so chances are good I'm easily pleased lol ) but I am so surprised how others despise my faves ...  Radislava is one who was just a huge turn off for me  but she is one of the most adored and defended ... so enjoy what you like and dont watch who you don't ...

the bigger point is, if only folks could keep their mean and negative comments very very minimal...(cause it will happen ) but sure ...she/they are do nothing and have to go ...are acceptable opinions  but no need to belittle and the cruel criticism can go   ( it could very well affect the performer to say fuck you (us) like Kitty did and we are the loosers for it 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

says the guy paying money to be a pervert voyeur 😁

Pervert voyeur is someone who spends hours watching the girls. I spend a total of a few minutes here and watch only a few replays of girls I like 🙄….dumb ass 

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Zaba had an itch. She is pathetic when it comes to bating. 🙄

Did she touch herself while sleeping again! 
I don’t get her or Esmi. Both hot and can do amazing shit and both colossal disappointment 😂😂

• Like 1