B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

Zabava we seen a lot more than most from you so why are you so shy to bate is it to personal you just don't get anything from it or you are just shy if you are any thing like i think you will be you will be wonderful.

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

Zabava we seen a lot more than most from you so why are you so shy to bate is it to personal you just don't get anything from it or you are just shy if you are any thing like i think you will be you will be wonderful.

I have a crazy theory that says that Zabava doesn’t “know “how to masturbate or let’s say it better , she doesn’t fancy it or feeling comfortable .The “ obligation “ of the girls to masturbate as the least of adult acts they can make on cameras , well , I don’t think it applies to her , she simply doesn’t feel doing it or as I said , I think she hasn’t done it in her life in a level that she can feel comfortable doing it on cameras ..

To give a similar example , i honestly believe that Radislava has little to zero experience also on masturbating before using her first ever RLC toy after nearly 2-3 months with RLC …and when she started , she never stopped since that day , reaching a level that this ( the toy ) was part of her daily routine , even more , reaching the Ginger levels of masturbating …

Anyway , both sisters could definitely show us more as it has been proven , we have the choice to simply admire them for these few moments and hope that they become more or change the channel and wait for Trinity to do something and be surprised rather than being a supporting instagram friend for the business things of Leia in Barcelona 😁

• Upvote 1

Well i know she went to marlene about where she got the rabbit she has. And she bought one and has never charged it or tried to use it she don't have to but at least do a little playing.

you do a lot of that in your sleep lol.

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have a crazy theory that says that Zabava doesn’t “know “how to masturbate or let’s say it better , she doesn’t fancy it or feeling comfortable .The “ obligation “ of the girls to masturbate as the least of adult acts they can make on cameras , well , I don’t think it applies to her , she simply doesn’t feel doing it or as I said , I think she hasn’t done it in her life in a level that she can feel comfortable doing it on cameras ..

To give a similar example , i honestly believe that Radislava has little to zero experience also on masturbating before using her first ever RLC toy after nearly 2-3 months with RLC …and when she started , she never stopped since that day , reaching a level that this ( the toy ) was part of her daily routine , even more , reaching the Ginger levels of masturbating …

Anyway , both sisters could definitely show us more as it has been proven , we have the choice to simply admire them for these few moments and hope that they become more or change the channel and wait for Trinity to do something and be surprised rather than being a supporting instagram friend for the business things of Leia in Barcelona 😁

I think she's just shy. If you remember her first sex she was really passive, the guy did the whole job and since he wasn't a good one I think she didn't enjoyed. Her last guy was different because he was the dominant one and made her feel really horny. In the bathroom she enjoined a lot but in her room she was a little different. I don't remember the hole thing but I believe that she never reached an orgasm even after almost an hour of sex.   

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she's just shy. If you remember her first sex she was really passive, the guy did the whole job and since he wasn't a good one I think she didn't enjoyed. Her last guy was different because he was the dominant one and made her feel really horny. In the bathroom she enjoined a lot but in her room she was a little different. I don't remember the hole thing but I believe that she never reached an orgasm even after almost an hour of sex.   

That Rabbit will make her!

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well , both sisters have this nice element for voyeurism , they proved that they can surprise us when we least expect it . But in my archived books , both sisters have done way much more than other girls who joined the project as “ promising stars “ only to disappoint .. A lot at the twins for example reflects to my comment ..I never ever saw any kind of sexuality by either twin while doing some private moment and of course neither of them fucked on cameras when they both had for sure the chance doing it .

My conclusion is that both sisters are very much needed in RLC current business in Barcelona , the “wait for the unexpected “that they can definitely bring as they proved , it is the key element for them to keep on enjoying them.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , both sisters have this nice element for voyeurism , they proved that they can surprise us when we least expect it . But in my archived books , both sisters have done way much more than other girls who joined the project as “ promising stars “ only to disappoint .. A lot at the twins for example reflects to my comment ..I never ever saw any kind of sexuality by either twin while doing some private moment and of course neither of them fucked on cameras when they both had for sure the chance doing it .

My conclusion is that both sisters are very much needed in RLC current business in Barcelona , the “wait for the unexpected “that they can definitely bring as they proved , it is the key element for them to keep on enjoying them.

In that I agree with you.

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

The 2 girls sharing a room in B4 and B7 need to go. They do nothing. 🙁👎🏻

what about the 2 girls that sometimes share a room in B2, they can go and take their do nothing mate with them, u know when kristy is going to do something worth watching, she walks out the front door

• Haha 1