B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

Zaba woke up really happy. Even did a little dance in front of her window wearing only panties.

(When I say "woke up" I meant "got off the bet. She woke up about an hour ago. 😂)

Edited by thinga69

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba woke up really happy. Even did a little dance in front of her window wearing only panties.

(When I say "woke up" I meant "got off the bet. She woke up about an hour ago. 😂)

And now back in bed asleep

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

5 girls that are do nothings and need to go. Ailey, Kassandra, Leia, Trinity and Kaley. 👎🏻

plus Zaba, Esmi, Kristy, Alana, Monica, Lilith, Lorraine, Nelly, Esenia, This is by far the worst cast I've seen here in years

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, RdKing said:

This is by far the worst cast I've seen here in years

what's funny is that for several years I've seen this kind of message coming back every year, to believe that RLC always manages to do worse than the year before with different casts 🤣

and what's even funnier , is that it's always the same people who say that, which shows that everything depends on the person watching and on their own perspectives when they look at this kind of project 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what's funny is that for several years I've seen this kind of message coming back every year, to believe that RLC always manages to do worse than the year before with different casts 🤣

and what's even funnier , is that it's always the same people who say that, which shows that everything depends on the person watching and on their own perspectives when they look at this kind of project 😁

We are all allowed our own opinions and btw, I've never posted this before. What's funnier is people like you who think their opinion is more valuable than other's. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

We are all allowed our own opinions and btw, I've never posted this before. What's funnier is people like you who think their opinion is more valuable than other's. 🤪

So you have the right to give your opinion but I would not have the right to do so?
Besides, I'm not really giving my opinion, I'm simply making an overall observation, and besides, I'm not targeting you personally in my remarks.
On the other hand, it's always the same people who often make this kind of comment 🤣

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So you have the right to give your opinion but I would not have the right to do so?
Besides, I'm not really giving my opinion, I'm simply making an overall observation, and besides, I'm not targeting you personally in my remarks.
On the other hand, it's always the same people who often make this kind of comment 🤣

You can be happy watching Tim and Samson jerk off. 😂

• Haha 1