B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting. There is a pantie near that water gun in the pool. It was placed there while the Villa was UM.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Will have to wait for the guilty person to come collect them 😉

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she ever. 😂

I just had a thought the villa was UM so that Svetlana could do some naked dacing by the pool and she left her panties behind. 🤣😂

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lilith got a white dress just like Esmi have, Harley (not the fat boy) also have one. This is the perks of buying on Zara. 🤣

How do you know HFB doesn't have one too? 😁

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Is this the most boring that b4 has been in a while?  It seems like b4 and b7 have really slowed to a crawl.

Zaba just took the elevator up to go to the restroom without a cam. There is a lot of activity at 0535 in the morning 😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Is this the most boring that b4 has been in a while?  It seems like b4 and b7 have really slowed to a crawl.

Yep the only thing  i am waiting right now is the end of my suscription at the end of this month

clearly one of the most boring and uninteresting summer on RLC , i talk for me.

• Upvote 3

Yes, I'm waiting for my membership to end and I don't plan to buy it for a long time. 'RLC' It's really boring now and it's not fun at all. They keep people busy with fake parties once a month. I won't be buying subscriptions anymore until it becomes more fun.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I'm waiting for my membership to end and I don't plan to buy it for a long time. 'RLC' It's really boring now and it's not fun at all. They keep people busy with fake parties once a month. I won't be buying subscriptions anymore until it becomes more fun. The two brothers have been here for about 4-5 months, I don't understand why they are here. and others not even counting

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kupa80 said:

Yes, I'm waiting for my membership to end and I don't plan to buy it for a long time. 'RLC' It's really boring now and it's not fun at all. They keep people busy with fake parties once a month. I won't be buying subscriptions anymore until it becomes more fun.

we pay for see the girls 90 % of the time on their phone or laptop or watching TV when they don't sleep this is the reality