B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

this post is for you lilith, pack your shit and get the hell off rlc.  since i mainly only watch replay, i know that it is you having b4 put under maintenance so you don't have to show yourself doing a damn thing.  pack your bags and leave!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

this post is for you lilith, pack your shit and get the hell off rlc.  since i mainly only watch replay, i know that it is you having b4 put under maintenance so you don't have to show yourself doing a damn thing.  pack your bags and leave!

When did she put UM?

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you have replay don't you, i'm not a secretary but 1612 is when it went under maintenance.  when she made the phone call or sent the text, i couldn't tell you.

Do you really think that they send a sms to RLC asking them to put the Villa UM without any good reason? 😂

I thought you had caught her pulling off the internet cables or something.

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Do you really think that they send a sms to RLC asking them to put the Villa UM without any good reason? 😂

I thought you had caught her pulling off the internet cables or something.

yes, i've seen it with my own eyes and even heard them saying one time that they need to hurry up because it was fixing to be under maintenance and they only had two hours to have some fun.  if you think that all these under maintenance times are for maintenance problems, your sorely mistaken.  yesterday it was litlith's panties out by the pool during that extremely long maintenance for no apparent reason.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, i've seen it with my own eyes and even heard them saying one time that they need to hurry up because it was fixing to be under maintenance and they only had two hours to have some fun.  if you think that all these under maintenance times are for maintenance problems, your sorely mistaken.  yesterday it was litlith's panties out by the pool during that extremely long maintenance for no apparent reason.

Do you really think that RLC doesn't tell them with some maintenance will be made there? You are overthinking this too much. 

48 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Before it went UM she kept glancing at the camera like she was waiting for it to turn off. It was UM for exactly 3 hours (16:12-19:12). When it came back Lilith was in the backyard with a camera tripod.