B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Such a fucking joke with Zaba. She will do this bullshit with them, but does nothing by herself. Fuck Zaba!🙁👎🏻

I wouldn't call this bullshit, If it's fake or not who cares. It's 3 girls naked playing around and there all stars in my eyes 🤩

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I wouldn't call this bullshit, If it's fake or not who cares. It's 3 girls naked playing around and there all stars in my eyes 🤩

You missed my point. I could give 2 shits about these shows. Zaba does nothing by herself, and I'm talking about bating. She could fuck 50 guys and I could care less.🙁

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You missed my point. I could give 2 shits about these shows. Zaba does nothing by herself, and I'm talking about bating. She could fuck 50 guys and I could care less.🙁

I didn't miss your point, You watch something that you don't give 2 shits about just so you can make a negative comment about it

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I didn't miss your point, You watch something that you don't give 2 shits about just so you can make a negative comment about it

I never watched anything. I know how to read the bullshit on here and I know how these girls are with their bullshit shows.😉

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Are you all happy that you got to see this fake show. The jokes on you.😂

Considering Zaba doesn’t do anything, I am personally happy 😂😂😂….now if only her boring sister do something fake it will be amazing 😂😂 

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Considering Zaba doesn’t do anything, I am personally happy 😂😂😂….now if only her boring sister do something fake it will be amazing 😂😂 

Good luck and have fun.😂

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Relatively new,... and without replays (basic sub). That makes a lot of difference. I was lucky to stumble upon this scene.

Welcome Epikouros! I've enjoyed your posts so far.

You are welcome to practice the "ignore" function on people such as joebirch. it will help you have a better time here. 🤣

(also, fwiw, Epicurus is my personal hero -- not you, the philosopher haha...)

• Like 1