B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

Desperate times calls for separate measures as it seems .. the boredom of the villas had to make RLC address the veterans to take things into their own hands , Loraine and Monica approaching the sisters , Kristy as the other long veteran added in the mix … AND VOILA … the very first ever show by Zabava ( totally fine by me , I think the majority is watching just to see how she’s doing as these are things we have seen dozens of times by Monica and Kristy , as I have said , she can’t perform with Alana next to her all the time ) , the question is if Esmi will be next ? 

In any case , something at least happened . A show every now and then it is absolutely fine by the total 0 boredom nothingness , inserting the “ innocence “ 😏😝😆 of Zabava’s , it is what makes it be a red hot night in B4 ( again the last time was Zabava and Monica when she came back home some days ago and had an incredible personal pleasure masturbation and not a show ) .

Loraine , Monika and Kristy might find themselves useful again at the period building the next generation of participants 😂🤣😂( of course many have closed or changed the channel … )