B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Top cam is 3 girls sleeping......so sad how RLC has become. 

I,ve said the same thing when it used to be leora watching tv!! It IS fucking pathetic!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Welcome Epikouros! I've enjoyed your posts so far.

You are welcome to practice the "ignore" function on people such as joebirch. it will help you have a better time here. 🤣

(also, fwiw, Epicurus is my personal hero -- not you, the philosopher haha...)

So you must have me on ignore because I am worse than him.😏

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I never watched anything. I know how to read the bullshit on here and I know how these girls are with their bullshit shows.😉

i know,its funny you can actually watch a bunch of girls have sex for free on the internet there are thousands of videos but us idiots keep paying for bullshit shows go figure huh LOL

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i know,its funny you can actually watch a bunch of girls have sex for free on the internet there are thousands of videos but us idiots keep paying for bullshit shows go figure huh LOL

honestly i don't mind the shows but if they are gonna do them, do them really good. We couldn't really see much of Zaba, although a nice brake from doing nothing but i doubt she really came.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

honestly i don't mind the shows but if they are gonna do them, do them really good. We couldn't really see much of Zaba, although a nice brake from doing nothing but i doubt she really came.

My god they are being paid to entertain us,they are willing to get nude and masturbate in front of thousands but they can almost never have sex with each other,and if you might have missed it at least half the people their age are woke and bisexual but only a few of the girls on here will actually go there on cam.considering what they are willing to do on cam for money you would think there would be a bit more on cam sex just saying

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

I wouldn't call this bullshit, If it's fake or not who cares. It's 3 girls naked playing around and there all stars in my eyes 🤩

Totally agree 😌

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

My god they are being paid to entertain us,they are willing to get nude and masturbate in front of thousands but they can almost never have sex with each other,and if you might have missed it at least half the people their age are woke and bisexual but only a few of the girls on here will actually go there on cam.considering what they are willing to do on cam for money you would think there would be a bit more on cam sex just saying

Agree, i think there should be casting, and if they are not up to it, go somewhere else

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone saying it is not their job to entertain us ,well just what is it we are paying money for and just what is it they are getting paid for.think of this as a TV show that people have to pay for,but the actors think they dont have to do anything to entertain the people actually paying for the life they are living they just have to show up how long would that show last in the long run

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What did she do? I work for a living and miss things. 😉

lol...i work too, tonight was the first time i spent time actually watching live. She did a short bate with legs open for 2.3 seconds lol