Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul a beaucoup de travail sur l'ordinateur 

il frais mieux de s'occuper un peu de leora, et non pas comme il a fait hier soir de  l'avoir rejeté  et de lui dire quelque chose qui lui a vraiment pas fait plaisir.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 20 heures, Brokk! a dit :
  1. À propos de ça.

Bonjour 

A propos de Paul et de sa salle de sport qui irait avec Leora en tenues de sport ,ce qui est étonnant  c'est qu'ils non aucun accessoire ( sac a dos ,bouteille d'eau ,serviette ,rechange ) se qui amènerai a dire qu'ils repartent en transpiration , et de plus les salles de gyms fermes entre 20h et 22h 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

When I first took out a sub, it was to watch Leora. I lost all interest in the apartment as soon as deadbeat Paul arrived. He is no better than he was in Russia. I feel sorry for Leora. Surely she must long for a better future than to be lying around in an apartment all day playing with her pussy or fucking for a few dollars. Real life is passing her by so fast and she doesn't realize it. She is half way to sixty and has done nothing with her life yet. She needs to get off her damn bed and get out in the world and make something of herself. She's smart and she can do it, but in the meantime I feel sorry for her. There is nothing worse than a wasted life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

When I first took out a sub, it was to watch Leora. I lost all interest in the apartment as soon as deadbeat Paul arrived. He is no better than he was in Russia. I feel sorry for Leora. Surely she must long for a better future than to be lying around in an apartment all day playing with her pussy or fucking for a few dollars. Real life is passing her by so fast and she doesn't realize it. She is half way to sixty and has done nothing with her life yet. She needs to get off her damn bed and get out in the world and make something of herself. She's smart and she can do it, but in the meantime I feel sorry for her. There is nothing worse than a wasted life.

When Howard, ddhm and I made similar comments about her life, age and future we were absolutely hammered.  I'll be interested on how hard they come down on you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1