Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

It's an interesting perspective being able to watch people make decisions which are usually different than those with no emotional attachment to the couple's other party. Things we see a person in love doesn't see.  That is life.

I have the same perspective of Paul as I did in 2013 when he made his RLC debut.  My stance toward him has not changed. 

It's not just Paul there are many tenants on RLC that are just as useless.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have the same perspective of Paul as I did in 2013 when he made his RLC debut.  My stance toward him has not changed. 

It's not just Paul there are many tenants on RLC that are just as useless.  

Yup.  Cam life doesn't attract the career oriented achievers.  Rather those that want as much as they can get without having to work for a living.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just wondering why Leora suddenly likes facials.  She always swallowed but I don't recall her having Paul cum on her face.  It's becoming a regular part of their sex life.  The dildo in her rear end via Paul is also a new activity. They both appear content (to me).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just wondering why Leora suddenly likes facials.  She always swallowed but I don't recall her having Paul cum on her face.  It's becoming a regular part of their sex life.  The dildo in her rear end via Paul is also a new activity. They both appear content (to me).

Maybe she's just expanding her repertoire.  The more she does, the more viewers she attracts, the more money she makes.  Or maybe Paul has expressed his desire to do it.  

I'm still waiting for him to anal her.  I think she is for it, but maybe he isn't.  He's always seemed rather inhibitied.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She would be content even further if she ever got the dildo up Paul's rear.    He'd definitely be singing soprano.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Maybe she's just expanding her repertoire.  The more she does, the more viewers she attracts, the more money she makes.  Or maybe Paul has expressed his desire to do it.  

I'm still waiting for him to anal her.  I think she is for it, but maybe he isn't.  He's always seemed rather inhibitied.

In Paul's defense who in their right mind would want to fuck, suck, eat bate on 14 camera's seen the world over - and permanently recorded on the net for family and friends to stumble over.

Paul didn't like her being nude at first according to posts back in 2013.  He's bending over backwards for her to express her exhibitionist needs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF 

I see you still don't know any good translators .  

Exactly .l am glad your know everything when I talk bullshit  and you appear , actually without you , I walk blindly here and every appearance is met with so much awaiting  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you on being such a great informant here and everyone appreciating you 😊😊

Thank you for sharing all your valuable information . I still though like my sources that have never failed me . Your audience loves you , please , continue with your incredible and amazing job you do , but please next time give information on why 16-17 months ago Leora phoned one of her friends complaining about Malia and that she was tired of her and she wanted her out of the apartment …And oh , all of a sudden , Malia was out some months later  ..i believe you were on holidays and you missed this information..

Ups , sorry …BULLSHIT 😱😱🤯🤯👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻 Big love and relationship Paul and Leora , a dream relationship when a man even once catches from the neck a woman and threatens her , tossing her at the fridge  .It shows the level of both the woman going back to such a guy ( once done it will happen again ) and the guy who shows his “ superiority “ by behaving in this manner ..Ahh , well , this happened many years ago and it doesn’t count anymore , it was just an “ unlucky/ unfortunate  “ moment . But honestly , I do believe Leora likes and enjoys Paul , obviously you can’t accept that IN MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION , Leora is so much absorbed by the job she makes the last 9 years that she can’t find anyone else approving what she does or confessing  her job ( girlfriend , boyfriend ) to anyone that having Paul always around and next to her , she can continue doing what SHE LOVES doing , that is being the ultimate exhibitionist , even her sex sessions or masturbations are mostly nowadays a show for the cameras , positioning the ass and the pussy  …But you have another opinion which is superior than anyone else here , so I shut my mouth because of my BULLSHIT 🤡💀😵💫😱🤯🤐🤐 and I wish you a good night .Please keep on with your valuable information , thanks to you , the topic here remains an epic success , full of contributing ideas , opinions about the relationship of Paul and Leora , their life in Prague and so on and so on and so on …Please , the topic is all yours to enlighten us all 😇😇☺️😊

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Aside from Paul lasting a bit longer when he's fucking her you are very accurate in your comments.

Be interesting where this is in 5 years. If they are still together I predict it will  be exactly as it is now with Paul less interested in sex. I guess if they're happy...

Ahh , please , my comments and my opinions about Leora the last one year whenever I wish participating , it is ALWAYS BULLSHIT …I wonder if I was speaking and praising if I would be still only few times BULLSHIT and not like now always .. Ahh , it is ok , it is the topic where different thoughts are FORBIDDEN to be heard due to luck of knowledge or whatever knowledge is known is BULLSHIT , FALSE and epic failure .Ahh , well , what do I know …

I let the experts bring their thoughts in the forum when they feel that aren’t attacked or not being believable and losing their temper .

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Exactly .l am glad your know everything when I talk bullshit  and you appear , actually without you , I walk blindly here and every appearance is met with so much awaiting  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you on being such a great informant here and everyone appreciating you 😊😊

Thank you for sharing all your valuable information . I still though like my sources that have never failed me . Your audience loves you , please , continue with your incredible and amazing job you do , but please next time give information on why 16-17 months ago Leora phoned one of her friends complaining about Malia and that she was tired of her and she wanted her out of the apartment …And oh , all of a sudden , Malia was out some months later  ..i believe you were on holidays and you missed this information..

Ups , sorry …BULLSHIT 😱😱🤯🤯👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻 Big love and relationship Paul and Leora , a dream relationship when a man even once catches from the neck a woman and threatens her , tossing her at the fridge  .It shows the level of both the woman going back to such a guy ( once done it will happen again ) and the guy who shows his “ superiority “ by behaving in this manner ..Ahh , well , this happened many years ago and it doesn’t count anymore , it was just an “ unlucky/ unfortunate  “ moment . But honestly , I do believe Leora likes and enjoys Paul , obviously you can’t accept that IN MY PERSONAL HUMBLE OPINION , Leora is so much absorbed by the job she makes the last 9 years that she can’t find anyone else approving what she does or confessing  her job ( girlfriend , boyfriend ) to anyone that having Paul always around and next to her , she can continue doing what SHE LOVES doing , that is being the ultimate exhibitionist , even her sex sessions or masturbations are mostly nowadays a show for the cameras , positioning the ass and the pussy  …But you have another opinion which is superior than anyone else here , so I shut my mouth because of my BULLSHIT 🤡💀😵💫😱🤯🤐🤐 and I wish you a good night .Please keep on with your valuable information , thanks to you , the topic here remains an epic success , full of contributing ideas , opinions about the relationship of Paul and Leora , their life in Prague and so on and so on and so on …Please , the topic is all yours to enlighten us all 😇😇☺️😊

ddhm makes valid points.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , please , my comments and my opinions about Leora the last one year whenever I wish participating , it is ALWAYS BULLSHIT …I wonder if I was speaking and praising if I would be still only few times BULLSHIT and not like now always .. Ahh , it is ok , it is the topic where different thoughts are FORBIDDEN to be heard due to luck of knowledge or whatever knowledge is known is BULLSHIT , FALSE and epic failure .Ahh , well , what do I know …

I let the experts bring their thoughts in the forum when they feel that aren’t attacked or not being believable and losing their temper .

The experts...   I don't speak Russian.  Most don't.  From what I've seen, the Russian speakers are in the know real time but say nothing until a non-Russian speaker tries to draw conclusions from what the see on the site.  At that time a Russian speaker will descend on them mocking them for being wrong and not knowing the facts (which the Russian speakers could easily have revealed in detail had they wanted to completely avoiding the confusion before it began).

In my opinion, MY opinion, either the Russian speakers should share the truth they are aware of or if not, remain silent and not comment instead of setting people up who don't speak the language.

I would have enjoyed knowing what Leora says to Paul during their sexual activities. Why not share it and other facts with the forum? I feel like they like knowing what others don't.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

He makes valid points.

Nobody said he didn’t .. He just needs to learn to respect other peoples’ opinions also and not characterizing posts that take some time to form in the mind , especially for people in the forum that aren’t native English speakers and put double effort to present any thought or idea written as good as possible to be readable and actually a chat can happen .. otherwise , I should write in Greek and don’t care if it is translated by google ( or whatever other software ) completely in a different meaning thst in what I want to communicate in English .

Commenting and chatting in a disagreeing post is much much much different than characterizing constantly and ALWAYS an opinion as BULLSHIT …It is like here you don’t have the right to post anything , even if it is a mistake , it is better according to him not to post it because it is simply BULLSHIT …Go figure out about the democracy and talks in this topic .

And of course there are also the famous others usual suspects that if one day the topic here gets a bit alive with comments from different users , the comments start that we came out of our holes again , we appeared suddenly and all this fair criticism comments .. These people want to have the opinion the way they have it in their mind because they know things , people who don’t have this opportunity is better to keep their mouth shut , not say anything and just shut their brains in participating in the Paul and Leora’s topic… This is what they want these people , quiet so the Prince and the Princess not to be offended by the negative posts or posts that lack any credibility …like EVERYONE HERE KNOWS WHAT’s going on because Paul and Leora have discussions on cameras.. Paul and Leora having after 9 years the experience of cameras , of what to say , what to do and what to show …Ahh , how is it called at times ? Smoking mirrors I think or ???

Ahh wait , BULLSHIT BULLSHIT , sorry 😬😬🙄😑🤐🤐

• Confused 2