Efim getting the handcuffs ready....

Guest observer1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I missed it! He is an interesting character. She is usually very willing so I'm surprised she reacted with tears. As you say BDSM isn't for everyone. I can never see the point apart from a good spanking (of her!!!!)

The interesting thing to watch would have been her reaction.

Shame I missed it but got to earn a living!!!

judging from her face expression it was very painful for her, she didn't want the spanking with the belt but he wouldn't let it go,

with the handcuffs she had a leash with spikes on her neck and he was pulling on it hard

Guest observer1

So after everything that's happened she starts singing "My Favourite Things"

When the dog bites, when the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favourite things

And then I don't feel so bad

Substitute Efim and whip somewhere in there and you've got it!

judging from her face expression it was very painful for her, she didn't want the spanking with the belt but he wouldn't let it go,

with the handcuffs she had a leash with spikes on her neck and he was pulling on it hard

Yes, maybe you are correct. I didn't see it.

However, from the fact that she had no welts on her, and they were having a good time in the kitchen afterwards, I think that they are both young, horney, and experimenting. It's a role-play thing with them perhaps. I certainly would never fault Maya for her costume play (aka cosplay), either.

There is some love there, so I will accept their lifestyle for now and I will withhold judgement.

Damn, she sings well.

Haven't any of you ever 'Role Played'? The whips, chains, cuffs, crying, are all part of the role. When the game is over you both laugh and hug. The crying and laughing and just cumming all over is part of the game.

When it's all over you look back and laugh.

Jeez, you kids will never get it, will ya?

Oh, look, she's crying. He hurt her. She loved every second of it.  8)

Yes diana stumbles all, likes to try new things, but for those who saw, you know he did not hit her with the strong belt, about to make her cry, she cried for that EFIM just treated her like a whore, he cuffed she ripped his clothes and ate it as our friend said, pulled she on a leash, which came to hang, so she elbowed him why, then threw in bed, ate she, and god cum back and walked away.

she is to be human, but I think not bitch accept that he was too rough and insensitive to her, is not why the diana likes to try new things she has no feelings, which made her cry was not the way he did or did not do, she was being treated like garbage by the person she loves.

an example is alina, she also bought handcuffs and sales and did not have any of this, Anton was super affectionate with her from beginning to end, both had so much fun that day.

since EFIM like touring DC and RLC is a hint:

Be more affectionate with his partner, Diana and a love of people, and is willing to learn new things with you, that does not mean she does not have feelings, treat her with love and affection and you will have an excellent woman for the rest of life, do you think of she cum point for you, but try to be gentle but during the fuck, make love and not just for the pleasure.

PS: Never hits breast woman is like being kicked in the bag to man it hurts a lot.