Rusian must be impotent

I have come the conclusion that Rusian is impotent. There can be no other explanation as to why he never has any physical contact with a girl that is as beautiful as Katya.

I understand entering RLC could hold him back until he adjusts to the cameras but surely he must have discussed the situation with the RLC people and Katya. In other words he will have known what he was walking into.

I believe he must be affected by drugs or drink either currently or in the past. His personal hygiene is totally abnormal in a modern society. His posture is terrible. He has rounded shoulders typical of a tall man lacking confidence. I suspect Katya likes tall men as she is extremely tall for a woman!

He seems to have a good number of friends so he is not totally dysfunctional in social situations though I suspect he uses drink (or drugs) to give him confidence.

He is very aggressive (as he showed towards the puppy) and is very passive aggressive towards Katya. Virtually no conversation and almost no physical contact (not just sexual).

He absorbs himself in game play and doesn't appear to work yet despite this he manages to surround himself with every up-to-date gadget available. This suggests he 'acquires' these items in ways other than through shop purchase! Surely RLC doesn't pay that well does it?

If Rusian is ill with Epilepsy then of course he has a major problem to live with or overcome. I fear for Rusian going forward in life. Surely a life of gaming in front of the RLC cameras, rarely going out or working can't be a fulfilling life.

RLC have surely got to pull the plug on this couple. I know the 'project' is about real life and therefore they will have good and bad apartments. I wager though that RLC never thought this apartment would work out so badly!

As for Katya why is she wasting her most beautiful years tied to a man who appears to be a loser with a capital L. She is not an elegant mover (she walks like a man!) and has too much weight on her legs to be a really top model but I could see her getting modelling work of some sort. One day she will wake up and her beauty will have faded. Then what. Again I don't think she does any form of work. It seems her and Rusian are tied together by dependency on each other as they share the same problems of drugs or drink or both.

A good shower, a good shave and a good fuck might wake the zombies, however I won't hold my breath waiting!!!!!

Guest xvoyeurx

rlc have a shit in the eyes.it's simple make a test with new couple maybe one month before put online

but rlc prefer put the couple directly in appartment and now we have this result,one guy addict video games and not

interesting with katya,nothing communication with katya,just interesting for smoke with her outside during all the journey

and when she go sleep,he go on the couch for play video games all the night.

if rlc are intelligent and open eyes,it's not difficult remove this couple and find another couple but j'm sure rlc do nothing and

we see this couple  maybe 2 years here,j'm sure of that,j have experience now on rlc,j know the strategy of rlc.j don't think ruslan is impotent,it's just schyzophene guy and depressed

I have come the conclusion that Rusian is impotent. There can be no other explanation as to why he never has any physical contact with a girl that is as beautiful as Katya.

I understand entering RLC could hold him back until he adjusts to the cameras but surely he must have discussed the situation with the RLC people and Katya. In other words he will have known what he was walking into.

I believe he must be affected by drugs or drink either currently or in the past. His personal hygiene is totally abnormal in a modern society. His posture is terrible. He has rounded shoulders typical of a tall man lacking confidence. I suspect Katya likes tall men as she is extremely tall for a woman!

He seems to have a good number of friends so he is not totally dysfunctional in social situations though I suspect he uses drink (or drugs) to give him confidence.

He is very aggressive (as he showed towards the puppy) and is very passive aggressive towards Katya. Virtually no conversation and almost no physical contact (not just sexual).

He absorbs himself in game play and doesn't appear to work yet despite this he manages to surround himself with every up-to-date gadget available. This suggests he 'acquires' these items in ways other than through shop purchase! Surely RLC doesn't pay that well does it?

If Rusian is ill with Epilepsy then of course he has a major problem to live with or overcome. I fear for Rusian going forward in life. Surely a life of gaming in front of the RLC cameras, rarely going out or working can't be a fulfilling life.

RLC have surely got to pull the plug on this couple. I know the 'project' is about real life and therefore they will have good and bad apartments. I wager though that RLC never thought this apartment would work out so badly!

As for Katya why is she wasting her most beautiful years tied to a man who appears to be a loser with a capital L. She is not an elegant mover (she walks like a man!) and has too much weight on her legs to be a really top model but I could see her getting modelling work of some sort. One day she will wake up and her beauty will have faded. Then what. Again I don't think she does any form of work. It seems her and Rusian are tied together by dependency on each other as they share the same problems of drugs or drink or both.

A good shower, a good shave and a good fuck might wake the zombies, however I won't hold my breath waiting!!!!!

I think he's more into packing fudge than a warm wet pussy.

Just think if Ruslan and Sofia was paired together. They would have set all time record for not having sex.

I bet you Nora and Kiko would have nothing on them. Would be lucky if those 2 did it couple times a year.

Is it just me who have noticed that often when they start to get intimate, they look at each other and then goes to the balcony for a very long time. After that Katya goes to the bathroom.

My guess is that they are shy and do it on the balcony.

I think RLC should put a camera there.

I don't think he has any trouble with impotence. When he had sex with Katya he had no problem at all. I think he is not camera shy either. I think he is at war with us viewers. He just hates us and does nothing to try to be more interesting to us.

I don't think he has any trouble with impotence. When he had sex with Katya he had no problem at all. I think he is not camera shy either. I think he is at war with us viewers. He just hates us and does nothing to try to be more interesting to us.

I've never thought it like that, but I must say that it makes sense. He always thinks only himself, so he wants the benefit of us, but principle does not want give anything to us.

Guest xvoyeurx

I've never thought it like that, but I must say that it makes sense. He always thinks only himself, so he wants the benefit of us, but principle does not want give anything to us.

maybe it's because many guys have complaints ruslan beat the dog and now ruslan is angry to us

and want do nothing sex on camera,it's a idea....

Is it just me who have noticed that often when they start to get intimate, they look at each other and then goes to the balcony for a very long time. After that Katya goes to the bathroom.

yo tambien pense eso , ya que es un balcon cerrado , podrian hacerlo perfectamente alli , creo que excepto el wc no debería a ver espacios muertos de camara .

I have watched less and less of this couple, but they have always spent way too much time on the balcony. From time to time I used to listened with cam10 if anything was going on, but they seemed to talk rather than having intimate moments. Since they have the new television in the bedroom it's impossible to even listen because the noisy from TV cover everything.