B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

Esmi and Loraine again 😔 this leads nowhere , I don’t know what similarities these two girls have or might develop , for example , Esmi and Kristy makes sense .. these two , another mystery .. only one possible “ brainwash “ by Loraine to Esmi so as  to let go of all “ limits “ and doubts that it is incredibly unlikely ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi and Loraine again 😔 this leads nowhere , I don’t know what similarities these two girls have or might develop , for example , Esmi and Kristy makes sense .. these two , another mystery .. only one possible “ brainwash “ by Loraine to Esmi so as  to let go of all “ limits “ and doubts that it is incredibly unlikely ..

The only thing that I see is yoga and holistic things.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Oh, so it's a painting tripod that Esmi got from Mathilda and Marlene.

I only heard that Lavika was asked to paint the guy who recently had sex with  and that Leia is very good ..

Just now, ddhm said:

I only heard that Lavika was asked to paint the guy who recently had sex with  and that Leia is very good ..

I believe that Lavi is painting as part of her therapy. Many does because they learned at school, I believe that Esmi is the only professional.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only thing that I see is yoga and holistic things.

Let’s see what’s gonna be , the only positive is that Loraine has no limits in doing things when “ possible bonuses “ are involved , but then Esmi isn’t into this .. time will give the answers .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see what’s. gonna be the only positive is that Loraine has no limits in doing things when “ possible bonuses “ are involved , but then Esmi isn’t into this .. time will give the answers .

You said that when Esmi slept withe her in B4 and later they stood apart, on cam at least, for more than a month. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by thinga69

Mathilda greeted Esmi at the door like a puppy today, and gave her a big kiss.  This is after they had what seemed to be an hour-long heart-to-heart talk on the balcony last night, so I feel like Mathilda has finally accepted Esmi as her new big sister.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And hopefully it goes the other way too, and Esmi will trade in Zabava for Mathilda. That would be an upgrade.

• Haha 1