B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

There were, since I started subing, Radi, Nana, Holly, Zaba and Karol

Oh shit. Harley was before Nana. Forgot that Karol, Twins and Nana were moved there after Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora and Harley were evicted.

I remember those days well because I was trying to will a Gina/Stella girl-mance into existence, except that Gina wasn't having any of it. But it sure looked like Stella wanted to do something with Gina.

Maybe Pam will make a return?... August '21 is when I started subbing, but I don't think I remember her. Maybe I started just after she left. I don't remember seeing her on the free cams... Or maybe I just never saw her naked, otherwise I might remember... 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe Pam will make a return?... August '21 is when I started subbing, but I don't think I remember her. Maybe I started just after she left. I don't remember seeing her on the free cams... Or maybe I just never saw her naked, otherwise I might remember... 😉

I don't think that she will return. She have her own business and is living a good life in Barcelona on her own. 

I always liked Pam's personality, and she had a very good lover for a while there, until he got Covid or something like that?

Last I saw her she came back for one of Kylie & Russ' parties at B5 where she and Radi didn't say a word to each other and wouldn't even look in each other's direction.

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

I always liked Pam's personality, and she had a very good lover for a while there, until he got Covid or something like that?

Last I saw her she came back for one of Kylie & Russ' parties at B5 where she and Radi didn't say a word to each other and wouldn't even look in each other's direction.

I remember the covid thing, I think that even Pam got it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fugwash said:

He was/is called Jordi. As I recall they disagreed on Anal sex. She was pro and he wasn't.

• Haha 1