B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

55 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lorraine is going where she can get attention!  And the only place is in B1 with our lovely goddess !!  😡

Why is she a goddess .and don’t give the cliché “she real” 🙄😂….maybe goddess of doing nothing 🤷‍♂️😩

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Mathilda greeted Esmi at the door like a puppy today, and gave her a big kiss.  This is after they had what seemed to be an hour-long heart-to-heart talk on the balcony last night, so I feel like Mathilda has finally accepted Esmi as her new big sister.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And hopefully it goes the other way too, and Esmi will trade in Zabava for Mathilda. That would be an upgrade.

And then like a puppy, wants to lay in her lap

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

I got on here about 3:00 pm USA time hoping to see Esmi laying on her bed completely naked like she has done many times before or something. But i think she's got where she doesn't care about her fans or her bonuses anymore that's a shame. Because she was the best thing i've seen on RLC since 2015 that's my opinion.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Why is she a goddess .and don’t give the cliché “she real” 🙄😂….maybe goddess of doing nothing 🤷‍♂️😩

She is the most Gorgeous Girl of all the project, actually, and one of the prettiest ever ... She is so sexy, sensual, even erotic .... To me, she is a Goddess in all her sensuality ! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She is the most Gorgeous Girl of all the project, actually, and one of the prettiest ever ... She is so sexy, sensual, even erotic .... To me, she is a Goddess in all her sensuality ! 

Oh, so it’s a beauty thing, that’s fine, everyone has their taste. Yes, she is pretty but not even top 10 of all time in my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RonS said:

I got on here about 3:00 pm USA time hoping to see Esmi laying on her bed completely naked like she has done many times before or something. But i think she's got where she doesn't care about her fans or her bonuses anymore that's a shame. Because she was the best thing i've seen on RLC since 2015 that's my opinion.

Yup, I think last night was another big fuck you to you all. I figured that awhile back and thus stop giving a shit. When she leaves it will be a good thing for RLC 

• Upvote 2