B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Everyone can interpret a private moment of a woman as “ amazing “ according to what has also experienced personally seeing by a woman . One of the rarest things that  can occur is to “ make “ a woman masturbate in front of you , then you can know that not only she adores you but she’s crazy with you . You can call this “ lessons of the real world “ 😂🤣 ( you can ask a woman just to confirm what I have just answered you .. ) 

I'm a musicain i've had many bate in front of me.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yes, and she has done it all….I like her, maybe her bates are not the best, but the girl is awesome in my opinion 🤷‍♂️😂

The most beautiful of them all as we repeatedly said but perhaps the most emotionless or them all as well .. Only Samson brought out some hidden senses that we had never seen .

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Who?

What??? Millions of women walk down the street with their hair pulled up so that's why they look like Gal Gadot? I don't see any similarity between them, Gal Gadot the Wonder Woman is a tall beauty queen, and Esmi with all due respect is a nice but plump ordinary girl nothing more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joyer said:

What??? Millions of women walk down the street with their hair pulled up so that's why they look like Gal Gadot? I don't see any similarity between them, Gal Gadot the Wonder Woman is a tall beauty queen, and Esmi with all due respect is a nice but plump ordinary girl nothing more

I had to look up who Gal Gadot was. I never heard of her. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I had to look up who Gal Gadot was. I never heard of her. 🤷‍♂️

You aren’t a movies or comics fan then , blockbuster movies at least , maybe you are a cinephile .