B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Not really, because I have a fucking life and can't be on here 24/7. And btw I'm all man. You never answered my question what you are.😂

I very much doubt you have a life. You and that other calfhead. The only two on this forum who throws a fit and goes on a long rant everytime a girl doesn't do what you want. Everything about you two screams incel🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I very much doubt you have a life. You and that other calfhead. The only two on this forum who throws a fit and goes on a long rant everytime a girl doesn't do what you want. Everything about you two screams incel🤷‍♂️

All that bullshit and you still didn't answer my question. Btw, I was gone all day on a poker run with my Corvette. So I do have a life. 🙄

The President and the Vice President partying out together , hopefully  Marlene makes her magic so Lavika can have some nice private moments as her last guy was very much below her standards ..And Marlene , at least in her B1  activities , she has been the most quiet since she joined … let’s see .