they really do 69 wow

Hey not to be an ass but there is no need to make 50 different topics about sex K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid.

Hey Pepe you may be paid and see beyond what we don't. Don't be an ass lecturing us and the others, you paid you're right to view ONLY. You don;t pay my net and my freedom to share and post.  Thanks RLC

Post all you want I do not care but there is no fucking reason to start a new thread every time you have something to say especially when there are threads dedicated to this. It clutters up the board.

Hey Pepe you may be paid and see beyond what we don't. Don't be an ass lecturing us and the others, you paid you're right to view ONLY. You don;t pay my net and my freedom to share and post.  Thanks RLC

Dude chill the fuck out. It has nothing to do with paying members or not. These are the unwritten rules of every messageboard on the internet (ok except maybe 4chan). You stay polite, you post your posts and topics in the correct location and you don't make a new topic if one already exists.

You want your stuff to be read right? That's why you post here I guess. People will eventually ignore the double topic and your work will be for nothing.  play with the rules of the (board)game and everyone will have much more fun

Don't waste your breath guys. I stopped caring long time ago. Tomorrow there will be more dumb newbies who will do exactly the same. It's like a little kid who gets a new toy and runs around showing everyone what he's got. They sign up, see someone having sex and run here to share their excitement not bothering to read what is already here!