B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

33 minutes ago, DWI said:

In the same vein, I wonder what revenue is being gained by RLC in hiding a continuing relationship between Nelly and Martina. I now believe that their affair is still going on...that's a change for me. What monetary sense does it make for RLC to hide an affair and keep everything hidden and off-cam? When the Nelly/Martina affair first started, a year and a half ago, RLC subs sky-rocketed and lasted until there was no more on-cam sex and many believed like me that the affair was over. It seems to me that if the affair is actually still going strong, RLC would know about it and seek to promote an openness about it. It's a big money maker for RLC. i hate to ressurrect the old argument, about it's  Bogdan/Alberto not allowing the affair to be on-cam, but I think something is going on here and I have no idea what or why...things are just not adding up in my mind at least. Frustrating.

And what make you think they have an affair? I haven't seen anything that indicate they got one beside the few times a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And what make you think they have an affair? I haven't seen anything that indicate they got one beside the few times a long time ago.

Hi Kris. Well, I used to feel the same way you do, so I respect your question. I in fact, had doubts about the "parking lot" incident because I felt without a video to prove that it happened, well, I just couldn't bring myself to subscribe to it ever happening. But now, after months of thinking about that and other incidences that are unexeplained, I've come to believe there is something PROBABLY going on. I think that maybe last weekend's party at B7 with Martina walking around bare-breasted in front of Bogdan, was a clue. Martina is an exhibitionist and is quite smart in my view. But for her to do that in front of Nelly, started me thinking. Then today, with Martina and Nelly disappearing for what, four hours, I just think there are too many times when they both are not on cam at the same time yet return to their residences at approximately the same times. I have studied this but really couldn't bring myself to think that their sexual relationship was still going on. Then I remember Jen Mom saying, as a woman, that it is really difficult for women in love with each other, to evacuate those feelings. I think that's the case here...these two women are still in love with each other and that is a very, very hard bond to break'The last few days are revealing that in my mind. Thank you for your perspective.

21 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Kris. Well, I used to feel the same way you do, so I respect your question. I in fact, had doubts about the "parking lot" incident because I felt without a video to prove that it happened, well, I just couldn't bring myself to subscribe to it ever happening. But now, after months of thinking about that and other incidences that are unexeplained, I've come to believe there is something PROBABLY going on. I think that maybe last weekend's party at B7 with Martina walking around bare-breasted in front of Bogdan, was a clue. Martina is an exhibitionist and is quite smart in my view. But for her to do that in front of Nelly, started me thinking. Then today, with Martina and Nelly disappearing for what, four hours, I just think there are too many times when they both are not on cam at the same time yet return to their residences at approximately the same times. I have studied this but really couldn't bring myself to think that their sexual relationship was still going on. Then I remember Jen Mom saying, as a woman, that it is really difficult for women in love with each other, to evacuate those feelings. I think that's the case here...these two women are still in love with each other and that is a very, very hard bond to break'The last few days are revealing that in my mind. Thank you for your perspective.

According to the translators their relationship was over a while ago. 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not

Well, you know I follow your posts and respect them. Can you give us specific info why you feel this way? Is there something you know that the rest of us don't? Can you translate Russian and Spanish to English so we can all understand what's being said in conversations between Martina/ Alberto/ Nelly/ Bogdan? What conversations between Nelly/Martina, Nelly/Martina/Bogdan and Martina/Alberto can you translate over the last week? I mean no disrespect at all. But I think that the incidents over the last few days need some clarifications based upon translations at specific times. I appreciate that some translations could not be acsertained because conversations could not be heard based upon microphone placement or that conversations were private per RLC dictates to translators, though translatable. If you could give us actual timeframes or dates over the last week where you could translate, that would be helpful. Again, I mean no disrespect...I'm just trying to understand the strange activities of the last week between Martina and Nelly, and maybe Bogdan...and of course Alberto as well. Thank you in advance for any info you can give many of us.

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

According to the translators their relationship was over a while ago. 

Well, I think some of us are rethinking that. The translators are like all of us...imperfect. I do appreciate their input but sometimes I think they're bound by RLC policy...but that is only speculatiom based upon what I've seen over the last seven years of having a sub.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well, you know I follow your posts and respect them. Can you give us specific info why you feel this way? Is there something you know that the rest of us don't? Can you translate Russian and Spanish to English so we can all understand what's being said in conversations between Martina/ Alberto/ Nelly/ Bogdan? What conversations between Nelly/Martina, Nelly/Martina/Bogdan and Martina/Alberto can you translate over the last week? I mean no disrespect at all. But I think that the incidents over the last few days need some clarifications based upon translations at specific times. I appreciate that some translations could not be acsertained because conversations could not be heard based upon microphone placement or that conversations were private per RLC dictates to translators, though translatable. If you could give us actual timeframes or dates over the last week where you could translate, that would be helpful. Again, I mean no disrespect...I'm just trying to understand the strange activities of the last week between Martina and Nelly, and maybe Bogdan...and of course Alberto as well. Thank you in advance for any info you can give many of us.

I'm not the right person because, although I tune into RLC most nights, I barely watch with interest. Without going into any detail, I'm basing my judgement on information passed onto me by Spanish translators...guys who only occasionally appear on the Martina thread these days because certain members pissed them off by doubting the authenticity of their translations...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

Naga, I totally misunderstood your post...I'm so very sorry ...please disregard my comments...just had a "senior moment" ... getting old sucks!

• Upvote 1