B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

is Alley gone for good or is it just another holiday?

I hope it's the house cleaning I've been begging for to renew my sub! Carla's and Martina's are the only apts worht watch right now,but I won't renew my sub for just those two....

Ailey ..” Being “ in the villa or absent , nothing of an interest , one of the biggest failures ever ..The worst thing is that even their predecessors were at the same category despite one of the girls ( like Kassandra now ) did an one night thing with Thor ..We should expect opening a new - their second biggest investment - place that they would do the best to have people who would bring at least something on the table ..Apart from Thor who still “ occupies “ discussions and chats and Samson who made us take a look for a shirt period of beautiful Loraine and some random guests like Lucian and Alexandra and the RLC on / off cameras employees Nelly and Bogdan , this place has offered major disappointment in terms of viewing both tenants and incidents .

Just need to face facts that all around this is one of the worst Barcelona pairings in RLC history.  May rank toward the bottom, and what makes it worse is these girls stay two to three longer then girls of the past.  it used to her like 90/120 days and gone, Lorraine, Monica, Kristy and Alana its like their full-time jobs.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Just need to face facts that all around this is one of the worst Barcelona pairings in RLC history.  May rank toward the bottom, and what makes it worse is these girls stay two to three longer then girls of the past.  it used to her like 90/120 days and gone, Lorraine, Monica, Kristy and Alana its like their full-time jobs.

Leia & Trinity definitely below them n the rankings

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)