B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

On 8/20/2022 at 5:38 PM, Ash1 said:

I never claimed that they weren't aware of camera placement.  It's easy for them to see where the cameras are, they're pretty obvious.  I wrote that they don't have precise knowledge of the cameras field of view.

I don't understand how you're trying to use these examples as evidence.  Are you saying they tried to hide from the camera or show themselves to the camera? 

Either way doesn't really matter because in both cases they weren't even thinking about the cameras.  In the first example, they were at a party in B4 with lots of guests and they were looking for somewhere out of the way of the other guests and chose the place in the kitchen where the washing machine is.  In the second example, they started kissing in the hall, it escalated further and they moved it to the bedroom.  Pretty standard stuff.  I don't understand how either of these is evidence that they have precise knowledge of the cameras field of view.

Well, look at the video again because, at one moment, they both look toward the cam and try to move the most they can off of it....like they have done it in the Martina apartment, there some exchange they don't want us to see...

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina decide not to stay topless....Wow ....another brain teaser....

I think that she is either teasing us or because Bogdan was still around she got shy...that's certainly ot of character for Martina especially when Bogdan has already seen her topless. Of course I suppose Nelly could have told her that other B7 people might be coming home soon. For me, too much of a tease to spend more time watching today.