B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You Americans need to take a trip to Europe's beaches... It is actually quite common to go topless and in several places naked

vritomartis-naturist.jpg

Noldus 2022-08-20 17-51-15-451.jpg

Difficult to understand , we have tried explain  it uncountable times …

Just now, philo said:

At 18:23 camera #4-3, Martina gives Bogdan an extended crotch shot to look at. I assume she still has her wet bikini bottoms on. If not.... LOL

I was thinking the same thing...Martina know how to play to get man attention... 

For whatever matters 😂🤣..the popularity of the new villa had reached rock bottom and it needed really something for the interest to explode again …And who you gonna call ? Exactly ….but the “ new Alberto “ since he started working is creating even more buzz i believe.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto visiting the villa for the first time since it is online then ..Let’s consider it a normal thing and let the theories from many members be shared 😄

You right ! Real action, real fact and let make some guest.... 

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I was thinking the same thing...Martina know how to play to get man attention... 

Martina's open crotch display is so blatant that Bogdan is somewhat embarrassed to look. LOL 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina's open crotch display is so blatant that Bogdan is somewhat embarrassed to look. LOL 

The temptation that this arouses in a man is so strong that they can put a lot of energy into giving the impression of looking away and have a completely backwards gesture that makes them end up all crooked in their expressions.

Funny !

I don't know why this fact is noteworthy but I can't stop thinking of how precise the knowledge of camera placement and field of view is among RLC participants. The fact that Martina's face is conveniently off camera cannot be accidental in my opinion. They know every inch of space that is covered by the cameras and therefore know where the zones are to avoid lip reading and body language assessment. We cannot see the eye-to-eye contact of Martina to Bodgan and others.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't know why this fact is noteworthy but I can't stop thinking of how precise the knowledge of camera placement and field of view is among RLC participants. The fact that Martina's face is conveniently off camera cannot be accidental in my opinion. They know every inch of space that is covered by the cameras and therefore know where the zones are to avoid lip reading and body language assessment. We cannot see the eye-to-eye contact of Martina to Bodgan and others.

Yes Martina know how to place herself all the time, it always in her mind in the apartment, she never forget the cam and know when it time to put a show.  

• Upvote 1

Ok I have to leave, I count on you for your 'reports', have a good time and I hope Martina will 'provoke' situations, you know what I mean...
Have fun to all !  Big kiss to you all !

• Thanks 1