B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You send @girlsfun2 and I a plane ticket and tell us where to meet you … we will be there.  Would love for you to show us around.

It will be next summer 🙂 
I'm going to the US in a month and when I'm back it's too cold for fun on the beach

7 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, they were not close.  More running around the edge of the pool and jumping in.  I believe Nelly was there.  I recall there was a third girl.  More drinking than today.   But today is still young. 

After thinking some more, I believe Alex and Lucien were there.  So if my memory is correct, Bogdan, Lucien, Nelly, Alex, and Lilith.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You send @girlsfun2 and I a plane ticket and tell us where to meet you … we will be there.  Would love for you to show us around.

Oh !!! That will be great !!! 

We can also go to Barcelona and rent airbnb at B7 ? Wow, what an ideal !!!!

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

B7 only if we can’t find a rental in Martina’s apartment!

we can do 'camping' in the living room like they do sometime....imagine sleeping with Taco beside and looking at the fish tank and hear Martina and Nelly in the bedroom...and Alberto doing the dishes LOL 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

we can do 'camping' in the living room like they do sometime....imagine sleeping with Taco beside and looking at the fish tank and hear Martina and Nelly in the bedroom...and Alberto doing the doing the dishes LOL 

Then you can invite Karol and Kos up, and it will be a real orgy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Then you can invite Karol and Kos up, and it will be a real orgy

the moment we have enough space and the 'controlling' Nelly accept .... and the cam 'under maintenance', everything will be ok LOL  

• Haha 1