B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

I now think that the event is coming in the future where Bogdan will be allowed to participate in the sex play between Martina and Nelly to some degree. Now that he has been allowed to look, is it just a matter of time before he is allowed to touch? Hell, I never though Martina would be up for anything with him but now that the is obviously putting on a naked tit show just for him...I have to now reconsider this whole situation. 

5 minutes ago, philo said:

She has moved from the pool to dancing topless in the living room. No doubt she is trying to tempt someone. I wonder who?

Martina like to dance topless and I think that she have a job outside to dance topless. For her, it is so natural and from experience....why not, she know that she have a great body !

18 minutes ago, philo said:

I now think that the event is coming in the future where Bogdan will be allowed to participate in the sex play between Martina and Nelly to some degree. Now that he has been allowed to look, is it just a matter of time before he is allowed to touch? Hell, I never though Martina would be up for anything with him but now that the is obviously putting on a naked tit show just for him...I have to now reconsider this whole situation. 

Philo, there are hundreds of us who hope for the same thing. I totally agree with your prespective. Nelly and Martina must have had a conversation in advance of this get together for this to happen. I think like you that it surprises me Nelly would ever allow Martina to walk around topless in front of Bogdan. Thanks for your post...it gives us hope.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes when a man's girlfriend shows her breasts like that, the guy can feel valued because it shows the others "hey you see what I have a lot of fun with and I can only have fun with a woman who has such beautiful assets and that I'm the only one".

But in the case of Alberto, the last words "I'm the only one". I'm not sure .... 

26 minutes ago, philo said:

I think his already 'touch' in the past......and more.....

27 minutes ago, philo said:

So is Bogdan seeing what the Big Guy has never seen? LOL

I think Big Guy has already look at the show....Martina love the Big Guy very much to please him in what "she can do and love to do " , you know what I mean...LOL